SportsWrath

There is going to be a huge turnout in Arizona

so-cal dub

thanks, vg. i'll let you know- just bring yourself.

Yes... VG just bring yourself. Then Blu may wear your ass as a hat. :o

Nah, VG, get your ass to AZ/westside!!

You my boy blue, I have been waiting for every to kick it with you. You better make it, or I'll forever wait to kick you.

I've never tailgated before. I cant wait for this shit. You bet I'll be up at the butt crack of dawn helping set up and shit. I just hope I can lay off the beer until around 1pm.. :unsure:

You've never tailgated? Aww shit, this is going to be fun! You're going to have a blast. Just imagine 20-30 of us, with BBQ grills, ice chests full of beer, adorned in Giants gear with Giant flags and memorabilia flying and spread out everywhere. Music playing, the other NFL games on TV as we cook, drink, throw the pigskin around a bit and cheer on the Giants. And thats just OUR tailgate. With all the other Giant fans, it'll be that much better. ;)

I sure hope you're up at the butcrack of dawn, because the night before I see us getting tanked. The Westgate center, where you will be staying, is pretty fun.

sure sounds like a good time, hope its as good as my experience out in AZ was about 8 months ago.

I will certainly be looking for you guys on TV. One of you should go shirtless with sportswrath.com painted on your body.

Man, I wish you cold come xxi. And just wait, I may do you one better. I may streak across the field naked with sportswrath painted on me! :P

sure sounds like a good time, hope its as good as my experience out in AZ was about 8 months ago.

I will certainly be looking for you guys on TV. One of you should go shirtless with sportswrath.com painted on your body.

Picture Vg and Dub painting each other up :P

La la la la la

Man, I wish you cold come xxi. And just wait, I may do you one better. I may streak across the field naked with sportswrath painted on me! :P

I am just hoping you do not do that the night before in the hotel. With all you homos out there the amount of gay sex in Glendale that weekend could be record setting :P