SportsWrath

Keep both kickers and tyree and cut moss...

BurnThePhilFans

He's only useless cause we're so deep.

I agree, I think he could be a very solid slot reciever in this league, maybe even a number 2 on some teams. he has great speed and his hands are pretty good. We really havent seen enough of him, but from what we've seen, he has the skills to be a productive NFL player. He is not usueless, just useless to us right now because we are so deep at WR. In a perfect world we trade him for a pick.

Tyree is the odd man out at the moment.

It is a pretty sucky situation. He was on the PUP so on the off chance a receiver went down and they had to IR him he was there. But overall (KNOCK ON WOOD) the team is staying healthy. You really only have two choices cut the guy or IR him. If I were management I would prefer to IR him but out of respect for the guy I would consult with him first.

It is a pretty sucky situation. He was on the PUP so on the off chance a receiver went down and they had to IR him he was there. But overall (KNOCK ON WOOD) the team is staying healthy. You really only have two choices cut the guy or IR him. If I were management I would prefer to IR him but out of respect for the guy I would consult with him first.

Yeah thats true, he has played well for us might as well give him a chance. It can go either way at this point, they could put him on IR but it wouldn't surprise me with the WR talent we have plus the depth that we decide to let him go.

Yeah thats true, he has played well for us might as well give him a chance. It can go either way at this point, they could put him on IR but it wouldn't surprise me with the WR talent we have plus the depth that we decide to let him go.

That is the thing, even if they do put him on IR what are his chances of making the team next year?

Keep both kickers because we know come cold weather in Giants stadium Carney has no shot at a 50+ yard field goal. I don't want to lose a meaningful late season game on a missed field goal that could have been a game winner.

If Carney has been doing all the work out to say 45 yards what makes you think Tynes, who in the cold weather at GB missed how many before getting us to the SB, is will be primed for a long shot?

Keep both kickers because we know come cold weather in Giants stadium Carney has no shot at a 50+ yard field goal. I don't want to lose a meaningful late season game on a missed field goal that could have been a game winner.

so then why keep carney?