SportsWrath

Earth, Wind & Fire

jranieli

I like the name.....catchy......"an implosion explosion device....hey about an atomic bomb....hey that's catchy....". And Eli is the Water....smooth and placid.

No, Eli is the "Shining Star"

LOL....I just cant quit with the song references. :P

Mine was "Y.M.C.A." by the Village People, but I couldn't figure out why people kept laughing at me? :P

I always thought "In the Naaaaavvvvvvyyyy....." was a more catchy tune. I used to hum to myself till I kept getting tailed by guys with red hankies hanging out of their back pockets. Stopped it real quick after that. :P

I always thought "In the Naaaaavvvvvvyyyy....." was a more catchy tune. I used to hum to myself till I kept getting tailed by guys with red hankies hanging out of their back pockets. Stopped it real quick after that. :P

Oh definatley, In the Navy is far more gay......uh, I mean catchy. Yeah, thats it, catchy! :P

Yvan Eht Nioj

Oh definatley, In the Navy is far more gay......uh, I mean catchy. Yeah, thats it, catchy! :P

LOL!!! These young'ens don't understand back in the 70's unless you said you were gay (and no one did---check Elton John or Liberace) then no one really thought you were. Of course these days those guys would have been outed before they practiced their first song...much less cut an album.

What about Reuben Droughns....? :mellow:

I dont think he's gay, nor do I believe he listens to the Village people.

OH! You mean how do we factor him in to the "Earth, Wind, and Fire" label? We can call him the "Gap Band", seeing as he fills in the gaps, fills in where we need him. ;)

I dont think he's gay, nor do I believe he listens to the Village people.

OH! You mean how do we factor him in to the "Earth, Wind, and Fire" label? We can call him the "Gap Band", seeing as he fills in the gaps, fills in where we need him. ;)

"You turn me up ....when you turn me down....you dropped a bomb on me...." :P