SportsWrath

I'm a litte concern

NeMesiS

I'm more concerned with our O then anything else.

Our ST gave up one big play and I'm sure Hixon will win the spot of KR/PR.

TE position is obviously going to take a hit, I knew it would with the trading of Shockey. You don't trade a blocker like him and just expect a second year rookie to walk in and have it be like nothing. However Boss is going to improve and didn't play that bad of a game. I can see concerns with the passing game but with Plax playing how he was...I wouldnt want any TE taken catches away from him.

Our O-line was solid outside of acouple Blitz, lets not forget we arnt the only team that can bring the blitz.

My main concerns:

The O and the redzone. We NEED to push the ball into the endzone and we only did it once this game.

Sloppiness. I know after a few games the players will be ready to play and I'm sure the penaltys and such will go down but we shot our selfs in the foot to many times.

Fred Robbins. I really hope he's alright..we cant afford to loose another D lineman and a leader.

I was also a little concerned but it was only our first game. This team has time to now gell with each other. I am not worried about the OL, the Skins have a very good pass rush. Next week the Giants take on the Rams. We will see how they respond to a team that probably wont make the playoffs. Remember, this is probably the best division in football. Nothing is going to be easy. It could have been but the Skins D tightening up when it counted.

I'm more concerned with our O then anything else.

Our ST gave up one big play and I'm sure Hixon will win the spot of KR/PR.

TE position is obviously going to take a hit, I knew it would with the trading of Shockey. You don't trade a blocker like him and just expect a second year rookie to walk in and have it be like nothing. However Boss is going to improve and didn't play that bad of a game. I can see concerns with the passing game but with Plax playing how he was...I wouldnt want any TE taken catches away from him.

Our O-line was solid outside of acouple Blitz, lets not forget we arnt the only team that can bring the blitz.

My main concerns:

The O and the redzone. We NEED to push the ball into the endzone and we only did it once this game.

Sloppiness. I know after a few games the players will be ready to play and I'm sure the penaltys and such will go down but we shot our selfs in the foot to many times.

Fred Robbins. I really hope he's alright..we cant afford to loose another D lineman and a leader.

What the hell happened to Big Freddy Robbins? :huh: I missed that completely.