SportsWrath

Wow

Virginia Giant

Hmmmm.....this isn't about winning the superbowl, just making the playoffs.

There isn't a single doubt in my mind the Giants are playoff material....even without Osi.

I'd be a lot more concerned if every state overwhelmingly said, "yes". I prefer the fans of other teams looking stunned after a game and saying, "how could that have happened". The Giants are at their best when they are taken for granted and they are expected to go nowhere. Just goes to show that a lot of fans are clueless about football and as a slave to their emotions, they ignore the obvious.

I'm very positive that they will make the playoffs. The SB is in question, but it always was, even with Osi. I'm relying on the great depth we have. It just got thinner obviously, but we have the ability to fill Osi's shoes right now in a good way(KIWI, and backed up by Wynn and/or Tollefson). We just cant take anymore injuries. :cwy:

Fans are stupid.

they were doubting us when we had OSI whats soo different now........I think Straaaa is comin outta retierment to play again if that happens This WHole Bret Favre story will be over shadowed.........if STraa isnt coming back we will still be fine

I don't care that everyone doubts us, I'm just shocked that more than 60 % of the people in the country who voted think we will miss the playoffs after winning the super bowl.

the dog would point out that a number of super bowl winning teams struggled the following year, and didn't always make the playoffs...and at the risk of getting battered here, the dog could argue that some of those teams had even a higher upside then the giants. like it or not, the fact is that many will argue that the end of last season was lightening in a bottle, so the dog isn't shocked by this poll...

the dog would point out that a number of super bowl winning teams struggled the following year, and didn't always make the playoffs...and at the risk of getting battered here, the dog could argue that some of those teams had even a higher upside then the giants. like it or not, the fact is that many will argue that the end of last season was lightening in a bottle, so the dog isn't shocked by this poll...

Lightning in a bottle,............................ I think we have a new phrase gentleman! Thanks dog, now kindly leave. :P

Go to espn.com and look at their fan poll in the bottom right.

"Can the New York Giants make the playoffs without Osi Umenyiora?"

Almost 17,000 votes........62 % say NO! :o

Only Vermont and New York didn't say no, they were 50/50. :o

Does anyone really give a shit what people "think." We'll be fine.

Does anyone really give a shit what people "think." We'll be fine.

Um, did you not see where i didn't "care", but I was "shocked" that people would vote like that?

For the record, I do not care how anyone views the Giants. BUT, I was on espn, saw the poll, went ahead and voted, saw that 62 % of the people think we will miss the playoffs because we lost a defensive end. I was shocked, and figured I'd post the results here.

Hope that clears any missunderstandings up.

For the love of Christ.

Um, did you not see where i didn't "care", but I was "shocked" that people would vote like that?

For the record, I do not care how anyone views the Giants. BUT, I was on espn, saw the poll, went ahead and voted, saw that 62 % of the people think we will miss the playoffs because we lost a defensive end. I was shocked, and figured I'd post the results here.

For the love of Christ.

So, what the hell are you trying to say VG???

:P

For the love of Christ.

Sorry.

For the love of Christ.

This qualifies as a religious post. Please post your religious B.S. in the P&R section or be banned.

Nazi MOD, out.

This qualifies as a religious post. Please post your religious B.S. in the P&R section or be banned.

Nazi MOD, out.

I know what goes on here late at night on weekends when we're all drunk, take your scare tactics and use them on someone else.