SportsWrath

Zero

xxi-xxv

Is the number of the day to start the season for the NFC EAST CHAMPION Dallas Cowboys. Why you ask? Well it a number that rings out all over Happy Valley ranch or whatever the fuck they call that place for many reasons.

Its the number of playoff games their two time pro bowl QB has won, ZERO!

Its the number of playoff games the franchise has won since their last Super Bowl in 1995-96, ZERO!

Its also the number of playoff games that their head coach has won in 3 seperate stops, including Denver with John Elway, the Bills and of course the music city miracle and well the NFC EAST Champ Boys and their 13 pro bowlers. All tht adds up to ZERO for Mr. Philips(who by the way told some school children this week they should get their ring fingers ready).

So this week Giant fans, when you run into an arrogant Cowboy fan that we all encounter, one that tells you "your Giants were a fluke", "you got lucky" and "you will go nowhere with STrahan gone"(my personal fave as last year it was the same quote minus the gone remark. Remind them of one number, a simple 4 letter reply...................

ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Is the number of the day to start the season for the NFC EAST CHAMPION Dallas Cowboys. Why you ask? Well it a number that rings out all over Happy Valley ranch or whatever the fuck they call that place for many reasons.

Its the number of playoff games their two time pro bowl QB has won, ZERO!

Its the number of playoff games the franchise has won since their last Super Bowl in 1995-96, ZERO!

Its also the number of playoff games that their head coach has won in 3 seperate stops, including Denver with John Elway, the Bills and of course the music city miracle and well the NFC EAST Champ Boys and their 13 pro bowlers. All tht adds up to ZERO for Mr. Philips(who by the way told some school children this week they should get their ring fingers ready).

So this week Giant fans, when you run into an arrogant Cowboy fan that we all encounter, one that tells you "your Giants were a fluke", "you got lucky" and "you will go nowhere with STrahan gone"(my personal fave as last year it was the same quote minus the gone remark. Remind them of one number, a simple 4 letter reply...................

ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:LMAO: ZERO........................................1

Just like Lite beer has zero carbs, "Marty Schottenhiemer Lite" has no wins.

I have no idea what you're taling about. You mean the Cowboys didn't win the SB last year? With all the attention they are getting, I thought for sure they did.... :confused:

I was under the assumption the Patriots won the super bowl, you know 19-0. Since the Celtics won the NBA finals it means every Boston team won a championship i guess thats how things work in beantown