SportsWrath

fantasy football question

BurnThePhilFans

Admiral awesome... just out of curiosity why did you send me a name and password. I thought I was in a league already? Just clarify that for me if you can thanks. P.S. - awesome to finally see someone besides me appreciates the wire.

I also sent you a PM.

Admiral awesome... just out of curiosity why did you send me a name and password. I thought I was in a league already? Just clarify that for me if you can thanks. P.S. - awesome to finally see someone besides me appreciates the wire.

We need more player on AA league. Don't worry, it's still an official SW FFL. Which doesn't man anything. :brooding:

or am i not in yours anymore? :o

I sent you a PM explaining the situation. Please tell me you got it. If you didnt, well that doesn't surprise me and is the same reason why I had to bump you. Remember I told you I was waiting for people to join who pm'ed me already? Well, Lughead is wondering what happened to my info PM. I sent it to him but he never recieved it. So I had to give him your spot. That is the reason AdmiralAwesome sent you info for league 2 (or 3 not sure). I am truly sorry dude.

I don't think you are. We had to move you to AA league. Jim, did you joined ours?

Nem, I can't join until tomorrow because I am at work all night and access to Yahoo! Fantasy Football pages is forbidden. I will join tomorrow from my hotel room. Thanks.