SportsWrath

Do you agree with Goose Gossage?

The Yankee name had been disgraced way before Joba got here. Signing and enabling steroid cheats, retiring the numbers of everybody and their brother so they could sell the place out for a day, tearing down their beloved home, and allowing Hank Steinbrenner to speak on behalf of the team all did far more damage than some dopey kid pumping his fist on the mound ever could.

He pumps his fist whenever he gets an important third out strike out. Some batters take that as a put down.

I have no problem with what Joba does, but striking out a guy with 2 outs, no runners on base, in the 8th inning of a 6-3 game is not that important. (Unless you are Joba, and that same guy beat you a few days earlier with a 3 run GW homer)

I have no problem with what Joba does, but striking out a guy with 2 outs, no runners on base, in the 8th inning of a 6-3 game is not that important. (Unless you are Joba, and that same guy beat you a few days earlier with a 3 run GW homer)

Wait hold on guys.

*****GolfingGuy just holed out to win the 113th U.S. Open****

I'M BACK

It was important for him.

mickeef2 Posted Yesterday, 05:02 PM

The Yankee name had been disgraced way before Joba got here. Signing and enabling steroid cheats, retiring the numbers of everybody and their brother so they could sell the place out for a day, tearing down their beloved home, and allowing Hank Steinbrenner to speak on behalf of the team all did far more damage than some dopey kid pumping his fist on the mound ever could.

Nag, nag, nag!

Wait hold on guys.

*****GolfingGuy just holed out to win the 113th U.S. Open****

I'M BACK

Huh??

I hate sayings like "The Yankee Way" "Yankee Magic" "Becoming a True Yankee".

It's all bullshit. All they do is figure new ways to embarrass the living fuck out of themselves and the fans.

I guess it's payment for our run of championships in the 90s and in 2000.

it doesn't bother me at all. boo hoo the guy pumped his fist when he struck me out. spend more time in the batting cage and less time crying.

as for goose, he has a really big mouth. im sick of hearing from him and i thought it would stop now that his crying and foot stomping got him into the hall

it doesn't bother me at all. boo hoo the guy pumped his fist when he struck me out. spend more time in the batting cage and less time crying.

as for goose, he has a really big mouth. im sick of hearing from him and i thought it would stop now that his crying and foot stomping got him into the hall

Remember this when Manny stares at a home run hit off a Yankee.

The Yankees were the ONLY team to do that? I don't think so. Every team had players that used.

The Yankees were the ONLY team to do that? I don't think so. Every team had players that used.

You are right, but the Yankees always portray themselves as above the rest, the class organization of baseball, and all sports for that matter. He's just pointing out the Yankees are susceptible to these things like the rest of us humans, and there really is no such thing as the "Yankee Way." I mean come on, the Yankees go out of their way to glorify alcoholic, womanizing players from their past, but they want us to believe that they hold themselves to a higher standard because they get haircuts and shave.

You are right, but the Yankees always portray themselves as above the rest, the class organization of baseball, and all sports for that matter. He's just pointing out the Yankees are susceptible to these things like the rest of us humans, and there really is no such thing as the "Yankee Way." I mean come on, the Yankees go out of their way to glorify alcoholic, womanizing players from their past, but they want us to believe that they hold themselves to a higher standard because they get haircuts and shave.

being a fan of neither the sox or the yankees, i have to say if i am to be bombarded by games of one of these teams on national baseball weekends, i'd rather it be the yankees.

also, i don't care about haircuts or shaves but i do think players should change their caps every game and helmets as often as necessary.

being a fan of neither the sox or the yankees, i have to say if i am to be bombarded by games of one of these teams on national baseball weekends, i'd rather it be the yankees.

also, i don't care about haircuts or shaves but i do think players should change their caps every game and helmets as often as necessary.

Hats I agree, but something about the Vlad style Gunk helmet that I really like. maybe not a Rangers helmet, but other teams. I think that makes sense.

I think there was a Ranger at one point who had a gunky hat, I wanna say Micky Tettleton but I don't know if thats right.

Remember this when Manny stares at a home run hit off a Yankee.

not a yankee fan. i honestly don't care about the showboating stuff at all in any sport. i thought to's sharpie thing was hilarious. i thought randy moss mooning green bay was hilarious. jose valverde was 10x worse than joba last season whenever he got a save (roids will do that to you) and it didn't bother me either--i'd hate him no matter what

not a yankee fan. i honestly don't care about the showboating stuff at all in any sport. i thought to's sharpie thing was hilarious. i thought randy moss mooning green bay was hilarious. jose valverde was 10x worse than joba last season whenever he got a save (roids will do that to you) and it didn't bother me either--i'd hate him no matter what

Neither do I.

I was just throwing that out there because Yankee fans call for Manny's head when he hams up a HR, but find no fault with Joba doing it in the 8th inning of a 3 run game. It's bad homering.

No way man, the only thing I have ever liked about the Yanks is John Wetteland's hat.