SportsWrath

Giants superbowl DVD Release on Amazon

boohyah

I am sure a few people on this board will buy it on June 3 and confirm it for the rest of us. So who ever watches the DVDs first please give a review. Also why no HD discs announced, or is it wait until August to get more sales?

The complete network broadcast of Super Bowl XLII along with both playoff victories of the 2008 Super Bowl winner. The most-watched single annual event in television and a must for any serious fan of the winning team.

It seems this was a generic write up and they assumed it would be won by a division winner (Pats perhaps?) All this time goes by and they couldn't change it before it was put on their site? Fuck Amazon. Fuck them to hell. The fucking thing better have all 3 of the play-off games or I'll fucking choke someone.

The complete network broadcast of Super Bowl XLII along with both playoff victories of the 2008 Super Bowl winner. The most-watched single annual event in television and a must for any serious fan of the winning team.

It seems this was a generic write up and they assumed it would be won by a division winner (Pats perhaps?) All this time goes by and they couldn't change it before it was put on their site? Fuck Amazon. Fuck them to hell. The fucking thing better have all 3 of the play-off games or I'll fucking choke someone.

Dude, you have the sickest avatars... :LMAO:

Boo.....21 May ....Russia ....possible Liverpool v Man U ........( got an offer of 6 tickets .....are you interested ?)

( i will buy a few if we win and get Fen in the semis )

Dude, that would be a nice thought but I got 2 trips this years possibly and one won't be to Russia. However, I'm turning 40 next year and I've got one wish to do before I turn 40 and that's get to Old Trafford. I've seen them 6 times when they toured here but I want to really see them if you get my drift.

Thanks for the offer though, I appreciate it.