SportsWrath

So far we have............

peeps

Made the Bucs realize they didn't belong in the playoffs.................Made Tony Romo mad..........T.O. cry like the baby he is.....Made Jerry Jones have that stupid look on his face at the end of the game (priceless to me). Sent Favre into retirement............made Brady and Company realize they are not God.........and signed a good player in Knight......... Damm, I like the things the Giants have done lately.

We also lost our 2nd and 3rd most productive tacklers.

And replaced one with an old, slow, temporary replacement that we just will let go next year and pick up a new safety.

If that's all we lose..............I think we will be ok........I say we will draft defense big this year.

I said last year, and think it's true this year - we should find ourselves a speedy linebacker. I'd also like another safety, too.

We are certainly looking a lot better heading into '08 than we did in '07.

NO he is not, he was a 7th round pick, he sucks :P

****note**** the great future hall of famer Gibril Wilson was a 5th round pick.

Oh shit.. I thought you were serious saying Johnson sucks...

I said last year, and think it's true this year - we should find ourselves a speedy linebacker. I'd also like another safety, too.

We have the same personnel in place really. What we lost and gained are minor... although Mitchel will be missed if Wilkinson fails to step up.

Thats what I say..............they will go heavy on defense this time. Lots of other teams will go offense if you ask me.

We have the same personnel in place really. What we lost and gained are minor... although Mitchel will be missed if Wilkinson fails to step up.

I believe Wilkinson will be a stud. The guy's quick as all hell and I liked what I saw in the short time he played. I really feel that Gerris and M Johnson will help us forget about Kawika and Gibril.

I believe Wilkinson will be a stud. The guy's quick as all hell and I liked what I saw in the short time he played. I really feel that Gerris and M Johnson will help us forget about Kawika and Gibril.

The fact Spags had him in single coverage on Randy Moss gives me the most confidence. I hope he can be the kind of LOS presence Mitchell was though.

I feel the same way. What I saw from these 2 was convincing.