SportsWrath

no bernard, no pickett

jambrosio

Guest Nutty Sack

We've got some offseason game plan going for us don't we !! Grab all the discarded secondary player s you can get and forget about all the rest of your needs. When is this guy gonna retire already !!

We've got some offseason game plan going for us don't we !! Grab all the discarded secondary player s you can get and forget about all the rest of your needs. When is this guy gonna retire already !!

I have told you this before NS, some of these moves are of course for secondary depth but a lot has to do with special teams. Special teams is something that change a game what do you know, it did against the Vikings.

Guest Nutty Sack
I have told you this before NS, some of these moves are of course for secondary depth but a lot has to do with special teams. Special teams is something that change a game what do you know, it did against the Vikings.

I agree but the DT position is just as important. Bernard would have been an instant fix .I just hope we made some kind of play for him. And the Viking game wasa breakdown that you don't see very often thank God.

I agree but the DT position is just as important. Bernard would have been an instant fix .I just hope we made some kind of play for him. And the Viking game was a breakdown that you don't see very often thank God.

I was hoping for a free agent pick up of a DT then draft a LB in the first round but if we decided to go after Lavar or Peterson then we will probably go DT in the first round. Take a look at this http://proxy.espn.go.com/nfl/fa?positionId=32 . There are plenty of DT left that we can look for depth. The problem is that some big names are gone. Sam Adams and Grady Jackson are still around. I just don't know what EA is doing. I wish we would know what is going on with the LB situation or if we are just done.

I agree but the DT position is just as important. Bernard would have been an instant fix .I just hope we made some kind of play for him. And the Viking game wasa breakdown that you don't see very often thank God.

the viking game? we lost that game purely on special teams. i dont think rocky bernard was going to be chasing down koren robinson on a kickoff return... d-tackles would have done nothing in that game for us

Guest Nutty Sack
the viking game? we lost that game purely on special teams. i dont think rocky bernard was going to be chasing down koren robinson on a kickoff return... d-tackles would have done nothing in that game for us

You are mis understanding something here in the translation. No one said a DT would have had a postive effect on the Viking game. We all know special teams lost that game.

You are mis understanding something here in the translation. No one said a DT would have had a postive effect on the Viking game. We all know special teams lost that game.

so what exactly is your "translation"

the problem with rookie DTs is that it takes them years to make an impact, like Willie Joe....we can't wait that long, we need a fix now!

Exactly, but I'm fine with what we got now if we can't get anyone else.

Guest nosebleed
the problem with rookie DTs is that it takes them years to make an impact, like Willie Joe....we can't wait that long, we need a fix now!

Joseph and impact do not belong together in the same sentence.