SportsWrath

*****BREAKING NEWS*****

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

Chris Collinsworth will be giving Tom Brady a blow job on the 50 yards line following the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since he ran out of praises for Brady he just announced he would perform felacio right after the final whistle. Stay tuned!!!!!!!!!

Chris Collinsworth will be giving Tom Brady a blow job on the 50 yards line following the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since he ran out of praises for Brady he just announced he would perform felacio right after the final whistle. Stay tuned!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure? I thought he said Brady was gonna blow all the officials... :huh:

Guest StrahansGap
Fuck the Patriots...Fuck Bella-Dick and Fuck these Officials.

I aint giving New England no PROPS! They're straight dirty and it was fixed for them to win some of these games esp this one. Fuck em!!!!

I agree 100%. Every fucking call went the pats way. I saw the Pats o-line hold on every fucking play. Bullshit! Fuck em'. I hope Brady breaks his leg.

I agree 100%. Every fucking call went the pats way. I saw the Pats o-line hold on every fucking play. Bullshit! Fuck em'. I hope Brady breaks his leg.

I will celebrate my ASS off if (and when) the Jags bust them Patriot dicks in the mouth. I hope that Fred Taylor and Mo Jones-Drew smash the shit outta them NE Dirtbags.

YES! poke somebody in the eye and no one calls it!! Say while the Giants are leading..the Pats are one quarter away from having perfect season.....also please let the Giants fans know what's on TV after the game..........FUCK YOU FUCK THE MEDIA...WHO DIDN'T WANT US TO WIN....FUCK THE ANNOUNCERS WE HAD TO LISTEN TO ON 3 CHANNELS......CHEATING SON OF A BITCHES. GIANTS ARE GOING TO ROUND 2 IN THE PLAYOFFS

Tom Brady, you just barely won a game in which everyone in the media wanted a perfect season, with some of the worst officiating available. What do you do now?

Priceless.....LOL! Another Giants First: "Phil Simms where are you going now....I'm going to Disney World". Of course the skinny was that they had set that up for Elway and not Simms....but old Phil was the first. LOL.

I actually thought Collingsworth called a good game and was fair to the Giants.

Fair? He doesn't say shit about the "poke" and Chris rode Tom's dick ALL night!

***Aww man, what can I say Brady is just terrific*** All fuckin' night. But not ONE comment on the 15 yd 'penalty' on #81. Gum-ball's stumblin' ass said ***Oh I think the refs called it on 81, Randy Moss is 81...***

Tom Brady, you just barely won a game in which everyone in the media wanted a perfect season, with some of the worst officiating available. What do you do now?

"And just in case my mouth goes dry....I have a case of K and Y that can be used for hand jobs and good old stabs at the brown eye". :rolleyes::o:huh:

Priceless.....LOL! Another Giants First: "Phil Simms where are you going now....I'm going to Disney World". Of course the skinny was that they had set that up for Elway and not Simms....but old Phil was the first. LOL.

Of course...us old giant's whores know the score...we're not loveable. I can't remember a single season (even when we were elite) when we were media darlings.

I couldn't tell, the Patriots dicks kept getting in the way of his words. <_<

compared to the rest of the coverage on NFL, he was pretty balanced. face it, they were the story. we did our best to screw it up and won some street cred in the process.

Of course...us old giant's whores know the score...we're not loveable. I can't remember a single season (even when we were elite) when we were media darlings.

A typical LT press conference: "Motherfucker....I gonna fuck you up you cocksucker...gonna come at ya like a crazed dog". Not exactly lovable was he. But I get your point. Even The Prostitute was not the media darling that he is now when he was with us. I remember many a reporter write about how much they held his schtick in disdain. Now he doesn't need a woman because 50 of them are ready to drop to their knees at a drop of the hat. LOL.

compared to the rest of the coverage on NFL, he was pretty balanced. face it, they were the story. we did our best to screw it up and won some street cred in the process.

He sucked on the Patriots for the first two quarters, then realized the score and decided to start sucking on the GIANTS for awhile. When the Pats turned in on in the 4th...he went right back to sucking them.

:unsure::huh:

The words 'balance' and 'did our best to screw it up' confuses me. They rode the Pats dicks all night in the booth and the media hates on the Giants. I thought Collingsworth was an ex Patriot the way he called the game. Phil Simms and Nance calling this game would have been more 'balanced'.

He sucked on the Patriots for the first two quarters, then realized the score and decided to start sucking on the GIANTS for awhile. When the Pats turned in on in the 4th...he went right back to sucking them.

And thats an awefull lot of sucking going on, and I missed it. <_<

WOW what a little slut he is