SportsWrath

*****BREAKING NEWS*****

Guest StrahansGap

A typical LT press conference: "Motherfucker....I gonna fuck you up you cocksucker...gonna come at ya like a crazed dog". Not exactly lovable was he. But I get your point. Even The Prostitute was not the media darling that he is now when he was with us. I remember many a reporter write about how much they held his schtick in disdain. Now he doesn't need a woman because 50 of them are ready to drop to their knees at a drop of the hat. LOL.

Bah, Parcells had to leave the Gints to be a sweet treat.

Us diehards are hitting the tunnels, no matter how many teeth we have. :TU:

:o

Ggirl! Not the sort language I expect from you.

You should have been in my house during the horseshit calls by the refs.

I could have used the word C*CK...but tried to go easy.

Thanks for noticing. :brooding:

why?

*Balance* - - - equal positive shit to say about both teams, not dick riding the Pats and commenting on the Giants having all the starters in there (like we was gonna lay down). For real, we ALL know it was the Pats Network.....why even state that it was 'balance' in the booth?

*mess it all up* - - - I didn't see a team coming in there to mess it all up....Giants wanted to win AND all week prior to the game pointed to the serious approach by our team in Blue. The Booth saw it as a messed up situ because what would they have said IF the Giants win in O.T.? I don't think they were prepared to say anything.

***Oh the perfect run is over, Giants win....now the Patriots can be releived and concentrate on a Superbowl. This is Bryant Gumbel saying goodbye from Giants stadium....***

sounds like my kinda Gal :wub:

Hot and a Giants fan with a dirty mouth :P

I'm just kidding. I'm only allow to curse when I cover my mouth with a pillow or a Sheet. Last year, in the second game against Philadelphia, I yelled "F*** that c**ks**ker" and the 5 Year old Daughter said "Yeah, f*** him." Amy was not pleased. :brooding:

I'm just kidding. I'm only allow to curse when I cover my mouth with a pillow or a Sheet. Last year, in the second game against Philadelphia, I yelled "F*** that c**ks**ker" and the 5 Year old Daughter said "Yeah, f*** him." Amy was not pleased. :brooding:

:P I can understand Amy's unhappiness.

I blame my North Jersey upbringing. :ph34r:

*Balance* - - - equal positive shit to say about both teams, not dick riding the Pats and commenting on the Giants having all the starters in there (like we was gonna lay down). For real, we ALL know it was the Pats Network.....why even state that it was 'balance' in the booth?

i said collingsworth was balanced, why not say it if that's what i feel? ?

*mess it all up* - - - I didn't see a team coming in there to mess it all up....Giants wanted to win AND all week prior to the game pointed to the serious approach by our team in Blue. The Booth saw it as a messed up situ because what would they have said IF the Giants win in O.T.? I don't think they were prepared to say anything.

wouldn't winning mess it all up?

still don't know why those 2 statements confused you. you don't think i'm entitled to my opinion, randoff?

still don't know why those 2 statements confused you. you don't think i'm entitled to my opinion, randoff?

Yea you are. Opinions we all have them. But I may have misunderstood ya.....

;)

I still say fuck Collinsworth-less, Bryant Gum-ball, and the refs! And most of all FUCK the Patriots. They got thier 16-0 but they proved to me to be dirty ass classless team tonite. Why the fuck are you gonna poke a GROWN man in the eye in a game that has no real meaning to the Giants? What? Are the Giants that threatining? And the extra curricular stuff coming from a so called vet team....the holding....the late hit...the push offs by Moss....the PI in the end zone vs. Plax....

Eye Poke = Real classy <_<

Yea you are. Opinions we all have them. But I may have misunderstood ya.....

;)

I still say fuck Collinsworth-less, Bryant Gum-ball, and the refs! And most of all FUCK the Patriots. They got thier 16-0 but they proved to me to be dirty ass classless team tonite. Why the fuck are you gonna poke a GROWN man in the eye in a game that has no real meaning to the Giants? What? Are the Giants that threatining? And the extra curricular stuff coming from a so called vet team....the holding....the late hit...the push offs by Moss....the PI in the end zone vs. Plax....

Eye Poke = Real classy <_<

If we were going to base an entire organization off of what a player did on the field then the entire NFL should be considered the most scumbag cheating sport ever in the history of man.

Not defending that stupid fuck Pats player but come on it's not like a Giants player hasent done anything.

new england knows that he who retaliates, usually gets the flag. they are trained that way- intimidate the opponent, win at all costs. they play like that with everyone, we weren't special.

re: pushoffs- every good receiver including plax does it.

If we were going to base an entire organization off of what a player did on the field then the entire NFL should be considered the most scumbag cheating sport ever in the history of man.

Not defending that stupid fuck Pats player but come on it's not like a Giants player hasent done anything.

It wasn't just one Player hell McQ feilded a punt and was tackeld and some no namer reached down and grbbed him by the facemask and ripped his Helmet off and threw it while McQ was on the bottom of the pile again no Flag was thrown .

It wasn't just one Player hell McQ feilded a punt and was tackeld and some no namer reached down and grbbed him by the facemask and ripped his Helmet off and threw it while McQ was on the bottom of the pile again no Flag was thrown .

Yeah but what I'm trying to say is all teams in the league do shit like this and get away with it, we just notice it when it happens to us.

Look, the NFL has already picked their 2 SB teams this year.

But NO team has gone 16-0 (in 35 yrs), got so much coverage for being 'perfect' and and considered to be the classiest org in the NFL. And in all my years following these Giants, I have NEVER seen a Giants player blatantly poke another player in the eye right in from of a ref. NEVER!

Even when LT broke Theismann's leg that was a mistake....not un classy like that bullshit that happened tonite.

Question? would u be saying the above statement IF we lost Brandon for 2 weeks with a torn retina?

And I can't even see #27 poking anyones eye in a game against any team. Even if the Pats were fighting for a playoff spot tonite and the Giants were their rivals...I still can't see why the fuck would he poke. Why was he poking the eye of Brandon anyway? Was he scared that his team would go 15-1?

It wasn't just one Player hell McQ fielded a punt and was tackeld and some no namer reached down and grbbed him by the facemask and ripped his Helmet off and threw it while McQ was on the bottom of the pile again no Flag was thrown .

Blue in Canada.....? What about that bullshit?? I watched a non Giants game and a player tackled a dude, ripped his helmet off and threw it. San Diego vs Denver.....Lynch commited the act. Guess what???? It was a flag in that game? But not in a Giants game? Not against the Classy Pats???? <_<

You don't think the NFL would love a Cowboys/Packers vs. Patriots Superbowl?

There will be so many blowjobs on media day..hell I might even cop some dome

from some ugly reporter from the Idahoian.

Shit the NFL Network guys 'let the cat' out the bag. Someone said "I could see a Patriot team beating the Cowboys in a Superbowl". Translation: They know it, and the Giants are FUCKED!

People really believe this?

Yes...I'm believer now. Against the Eagles, I literally saw J. Kearse get pulled to the ground by his face mask and didn't get a penalty. And turn around and called Thomas for holding, for touching M. Vrebal on the shoulder. BS!