SportsWrath

My bid to be Giants offensive coordinator.

RandolphScott

Since the 2004 season the Giants have been blessed with retards running the

offensive game plan. John Hufnagle and his god given ability to have Eli Manning

throw 12 straight times while having the likes of no hated Tiki Barber as his running

back. This year Kevin Gilbride has blessed us with his presence and while I liked Gilbride

during the first 8 games, he now sucks. The fact that he made Eli Manning throw 52 times

in the swirling wind at Giants Stadium is a incredibly stupid decision. So I decided to mail

Jerry Reese my resume (much like I did last year to Ernie Accorsi, saying I should be coach)

stating that I, Golfingdude should be Giants offensive coordinator. I'm from the pseudo Bill

Parcells form of coaching, if Eli Manning throws and interception I won't care, just go out there

have fun and be aggressive and don't worry about interceptions cause they will always happen.

If you aren't throwing and interception a game, you aren't doing your job. Take some chances

Eli.

My resume is hard to ignore:

• I’m currently a college student in Rutherford, New Jersey. So I’m a local product and I can walk to work if I had too.

• I am Irish Catholic, even thought about becoming a Priest for about 3 months. I didn’t go to Boston College though and that might bite in the ass down the road.

• My Madden online record nearly speaks for itself as I am 7-24 and most of my losses are by 20 points or less. I am always in the game.

• I’m currently captain of my college golf team; you guys always said leadership is special.

• In my franchise mode in Madden, Eli Manning threw for 55 touchdown passes and just 10 interceptions. I traded Amani Toomer and a 3rd round pick to the New England Patriots for Dante Stallworth and he became our deep threat. Tight End Jeremy Shockey finished with 73 catches and 1,021 yards with 8 touchdowns. Hell, even Sinorice Moss has some catches and touchdowns. I don't remember what Burress and Stallworth finished with.

Under my command, I will have a run first oriented offense along the lines of the

Pittsburgh Steelers and will only have Manning throw 17- 22 times a game. I will utilize

the strength of Manning which is the play action and sign the right players for the system.

Please Mr. Reese you have to hire me.

Sincerely,

Golfingdude.

You say you're a run first type of guy, but Eli threw 55 TD's and Shock had 1,000 yards in your madden season?

Here's my resume for Cheer Leaders coach.

First - we need cheerleaders.

I am a perv

I like chicks in short skirts

I like chicks who dance

I like chicks that dress in my teams colors

I like chicks.

You say you're a run first type of guy, but Eli threw 55 TD's and Shock had 1,000 yards in your madden season?

I am a perv

I like chicks who dance

I like chicks.

I don't think cheerleaders could lively up our crowd.

Maybe free geritol and prune juice.

I am a perv

I like chicks who dance

I like chicks.

Jacobs had like 1400 yards, with Ward having like 600 yards backing him up.

I am a perv

I like dudes in short skirts

I like dudes who dance

I like dudes that dress in my teams colors

I like dudes.

:o