SportsWrath

Kornholer's new depths

Treehugger

He is right you know. Ask someone if they know who Ladanian Tomlinson is and you'll get a blank look. Add on "You know, LT?" and their faces will light up in recognition.

Fuck you media.

Mines does ;)

Originals are Copied by the media .They take something that ment something from another team/fans and from a different Era and they make it stick to a different person different team different city different era different side of the ball different position. How many punk ass kids/SDfans Dont know who the original ONLY LT IS?

Don't belive me? do a google Search for LT on the web and for images

NOW THATS BULLSHIT.

There is only one and will only be one

LT

13_4_B.jpg

51JEGHX1K3L._AA280_.jpg

lawrence_taylor_001.jpg

TaylorLawrence21.jpg

DON'T FORGET IT , DON'T EVER FORGET IT

found this on a blog

archives: Lawrence Taylor = LT Originally Published 11/27/2005

Dear Imaginary Friends,

I'm watching the Redskins beat the Chargers choke right now,

and the CBS commentators have been calling LaDainian Tomlinson, "LT."

It's driving me nuts! How long has this been going on? More importantly,

how long has this been acceptable? In the 80's there was a bad dude who

played for the Giants called Lawrence Taylor, aka "LT." You might have heard of him.

He did a lot of coke, but he was a sick linebacker for years.

Can't we call Tomlinson LDT? That's what I call him. We mustn't confuse the kids.

1421063728_145c93cc93_o.jpg

Lawrence Taylor = LT.

1420226835_4325c1f53b_o.jpg

LaDainian Tomlinson=LDT.

Got it?

Your Pal,

Nick

:clap:

So you've met LT? I met him once, he played poker at my parents CC for awhile back a few years ago.

He was a total douche. :ph34r:

No I have never met him . :( I did how ever meet otis anderson he danced with my mom in my Highschool gym we had the Giants Play Basketball against the staff Otis was doing his Medowlark impressions LOL the guy was cool he also took my moms shoes and tried to put them on and dance in them LOL

anyway he was a douche huh? was he still "holding" back then? What did he do that was so douchey?

No I have never met him . :( I did how ever meet otis anderson he danced with my mom in my Highschool gym we had the Giants Play Basketball against the staff Otis was doing his Medowlark impressions LOL the guy was cool he also took my moms shoes and tried to put them on and dance in them LOL

anyway he was a douche huh? was he still "holding" back then? What did he do that was so douchey?

Nah he wasn't a douche, he was actually a nice guy, but that is the cliche thing to say.

I turned the sound down AFTER I heard Andrea Kramer/Suzy Kolber talk about a "players only" meeting the Chargers had 5 weeks ago. Ladanian said in the meeting that the Chargers had to make sacrifices....so he stopped drinking his occasional beer. Team laughed because Ladanian doesn't hardly drink. The next thing said by the sideline reporter was that Merriman was gonna 'sacrifice' and give up sex....he supposedly hasn't had sex since they win 5 in a row. ESPN is so whack, son!

:rolleyes::LMAO:

Not for nothing... but what does Tony Kornholer bring to the table?

You have a guy who looks like that kid in High School with the "kick me" sign attached to his back, asks dumb questions, has no charisma... and is supposed to be the "everyman" element to Monday Night Football?

If I looked and sounded like that guy I woulda put a gun in my mouth a long time ago. :ph34r:

I turned the sound down AFTER I heard Andrea Kramer/Suzy Kolber talk about a "players only" meeting the Chargers had 5 weeks ago. Ladanian said in the meeting that the Chargers had to make sacrifices....so he stopped drinking his occasional beer. Team laughed because Ladanian doesn't hardly drink. The next thing said by the sideline reporter was that Merriman was gonna 'sacrifice' and give up sex....he supposedly hasn't had sex since they win 5 in a row. ESPN is so whack, son!

:rolleyes::LMAO:

All I could think was that Merriman already had to give up something...the 'roids.

Mines does ;)

Originals are Copied by the media .They take something that ment something from another team/fans and from a different Era and they make it stick to a different person different team different city different era different side of the ball different position. How many punk ass kids/SDfans Dont know who the original ONLY LT IS?

Don't belive me? do a google Search for LT on the web and for images

NOW THATS BULLSHIT.

There is only one and will only be one

LT

DAMN STRAIGHT!

fullj.getty-75557930jd077_new_york_gian.jpg