SportsWrath

I know what the Giants need

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

We could have had Lovie Smith......but when Coughlin walked in there were more renditions of Danny Boy and When Irish Eyes are Smiling than you hear on St. Patrick's Day. :P But in all seriousness I do think he would have been a better choice.

Denny "I didn't touch that bitch" Green is still out there knowing they are who we thought they were.....and Herm Edwards ought to be available shortly.

If the Black Coach is named Dungy I think you might be on to something here.

C. Wagon

Dennis Green looks and sounded like my dearly departed and beloved uncle. He was a Customs Agent at JFK....during the 70's....the stories he used to tell. :P But let him get soused up and it was akin to "THEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!!!" would come spewing forth from his mouth. LOL. And that intense glare he puts on people reminds me of my Old Man. Maybe Denny is from an orphan branch of my family tree there. :unsure:

McNabb would actually be a merit hire...now a white cornerback....or a black fieldgoal kicker...then you're talking affirmative action.

C. Wagon.

Yea...where ARE the white CBs?????

College coach: Tryout day we need a CB!

Colleg Kid (White kid played CB in High School): Coach can I try out there?

Coach: No son, where's our RB/WR Deondre???? Deondre I know you've never played Corner but....

Yea...where ARE the white CBs?????

College coach: Tryout day we need a CB!

Colleg Kid (White kid played CB in High School): Coach can I try out there?

Coach: No son, where's our RB/WR Deondre???? Deondre I know you've never played Corner but....

Coach: Jeffery, you're a Guard now. Go hit Burger King.