SportsWrath

The Interesting Thing About The Eli Situation...

BadEgg

Is that Eli's laid back demeanor probably would have suited him better if he played for a team out west, such as San Diego instead of in the NY pressure cooker. Some very good athletes have had some problems playing for NY sports teams.

I wonder if Daddy regrets forcing San Diego's hand? :o

LOL! One of those guys who was a legend in his own mind....basically an average QB with a Superbowl appearance and that is all she wrote. :P

Actually, to be fair, Esiason was a solid QB, did lead his team to a Super Bowl, was in four pro-bowls, and is in the top 15 in NFL history in pass attempts, completions, TD passes and passing yards...the Dog is pretty sure he has better all around career numbers then the likes of Phil Simms...and many here would argue that Simms deserves consideration in the HOF...

Actually, to be fair, Esiason was a solid QB, did lead his team to a Super Bowl, was in four pro-bowls, and is in the top 15 in NFL history in pass attempts, completions, TD passes and passing yards...the Dog is pretty sure he has better all around career numbers then the likes of Phil Simms...and many here would argue that Simms deserves consideration in the HOF...

Hmm, I don't think I've ever heard another Giants fan argue that Simms is deserving of the HOF.

How's McNabb btw? Do you think he'll play tomorrow?

Hmm, I don't think I've ever heard another Giants fan argue that Simms is deserving of the HOF.

How's McNabb btw? Do you think he'll play tomorrow?

The Dog guesses you never spent time on Giants.com in past years, when the periodic "why isn't phil simms in the hall of fame" threads would come up for discussion...

The Dog guesses you never spent time on Giants.com in past years, when the periodic "why isn't phil simms in the hall of fame" threads would come up for discussion...

Ofcourse I was there. I remember the 'why isn't Harry Carson in the hall' threads, but none about simms.

So what's up with your team this year? Why do they suck so badly?

Is it McNabb?

The defense?

The lack of a real receiving threat?

the coaches family problems?

What could it be? ;)

the premise was how boomer played in NY, which was awful. some really bad teams that he didn't make any better. i guess that guy who refers to himself in the 3rd person is a closet jets fan. i don't blame him for keeping that secret.

Ofcourse I was there. I remember the 'why isn't Harry Carson in the hall' threads, but none about simms.

So what's up with your team this year? Why do they suck so badly?

Is it McNabb?

The defense?

The lack of a real receiving threat?

the coaches family problems?

What could it be? ;)

You really are quite obsessed with the Dog...it must be quite irritating to you not to know this information...is it bothersome that you are unable to digress things into an attack on the Dog's team, and therefore must either focus on the Giant's shortcomings, or take blind stabs at the Eagles? Either way, keep trying...the Dog finds the Eagles collapse this year quite amusing...but couldn't wager a guess on why they are poor...the Giants on the other hand, they are quite easy to peg...wouldn't you agree?

You really are quite obsessed with the Dog...it must be quite irritating to you not to know this information...is it bothersome that you are unable to digress things into an attack on the Dog's team, and therefore must either focus on the Giant's shortcomings, or take blind stabs at the Eagles? Either way, keep trying...the Dog finds the Eagles collapse this year quite amusing...but couldn't wager a guess on why they are poor...the Giants on the other hand, they are quite easy to peg...wouldn't you agree?

obsessed? lol right 3 or 4 of 30 posts every few days are aimed at the doggy. That's not an obsession kiddo.

Obsession would be better defined by your many years wasted discussing the shortcomings of a team that you're obviously obsessed with and not a fan of.

As long as you avoid the question I posed to you many days ago, I'll just assume that the Eagles are your team. That's good enough for me and seems to get your little panties in a wad. :cwy:

obsessed? lol right 3 or 4 of 30 posts every few days are aimed at the doggy. That's not an obsession kiddo.

Obsession would be better defined by your many years wasted discussing the shortcomings of a team that you're obviously obsessed with and not a fan of.

As long as you avoid the question I posed to you many days ago, I'll just assume that the Eagles are your team. That's good enough for me and seems to get your little panties in a wad. :cwy:

You and the Dog must not be re-reading the same posts then...anyhow, to answer your question, the Dog's team of choice is the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................

You and the Dog must not be re-reading the same posts then...anyhow, to answer your question, the Dog's team of choice is the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................

As far as what the dog is reading or rereading I don't know nor care.

And that wasn't the question nummy.

The question was:

If I correctly guessed the dog's team of choice to be the Egals, wouldn't the dog still deny them as he is now?

And furthermore, if I guessed all 32 teams in the NFL, would the dog not ignore the question or deny each and every one of those 32 teams?

Hmmm?

As far as what the dog is reading or rereading I don't know nor care.

And that wasn't the question nummy.

The question was:

If I correctly guessed the dog's team of choice to be the Egals, wouldn't the dog still deny them as he is now?

And furthermore, if I guessed all 32 teams in the NFL, would the dog not ignore the question or deny each and every one of those 32 teams?

Hmmm?

hmmm...the Dog thinks a better question may be, why do you care so much about the Dog's favorite team? Why does it keep you up at night wondering? If this message board is truely to discuss Giants football, then why does a members favorite team matter? Never once has the Dog tried to say anything about "my team is better then the Giants..." or, "sure am glad not to be a Giant's fan..."...

So why so troubling to you? Why continue to digress threads into what you do, when the Dog has been discussing aspects of the Giants football team...Quite sad and obsessive...

hmmm...the Dog thinks a better question may be, why do you care so much about the Dog's favorite team? Why does it keep you up at night wondering? If this message board is truely to discuss Giants football, then why does a members favorite team matter? Never once has the Dog tried to say anything about "my team is better then the Giants..." or, "sure am glad not to be a Giant's fan..."...

So why so troubling to you? Why continue to digress threads into what you do, when the Dog has been discussing aspects of the Giants football team...Quite sad and obsessive...

Eagles it is. You frightened little man.

What's truly troubling is the dog's fear of being humiliated. It's just a messageboard doggy. Just words that can't really hurt you. So what if your team sucks. There's nothing we can say to you that you haven't already said about the giants. Or is there? ;)