SportsWrath

ELI IS A FUCKING NO GOOD PIECE OF SHIT

osi724dasack

wut r u gay???

u cant see that he is worthless???

ohh i see ur sucking his dick u faggot

The biggest bust in NFL history is totally false dude, busts in the NFL don't win a

division and they sure as hell don't go to the playoffs two years in a row. Would I say

"Was Eli worth all we traded for?" No, not at all but that's all in the past now and it's

totally different story.

You think Manning is a "no good piece of shit?" I won't call anyone a

no good piece of shit under any circumstance. And I think I criticized

the Giants in the game thread.

This is his 50th start. He still looks like a rook to me. Yah, I'd say he's playing like a piece of shit. I dont know if he's a "no good piece of shit" because I don't know him personally. And granted Darren Sharper and that secondary are Giant killers, he still seems to like to throw to no one in particular,hit his offensive linemen in the back, and manages to hit the defensive linemen in the dome-piece.

This is his 50th start. He still looks like a rook to me. Yah, I'd say he's playing like a piece of shit. I dont know if he's a "no good piece of shit" because I don't know him personally. And granted Darren Sharper and that secondary are Giant killers, he still seems to like to throw to no one in particular,hit his offensive linemen in the back, and manages to hit the defensive linemen in the dome-piece.

Thats my problem with Eli too, he looks like a rookie and then he can look brilliant.

He and everyone else shit the bed during this game, will Manning get the bulk of the blame.

Yes, you bet your ass and everything you have in your bank accounts he will.

I would go with Ryan Leaf as #1 bust, then you can fight amongst yourselves between Vick, Eli, and Alex Smith.

I feel sorry for Alex Smith. No one knows how good he is behind the worst Oline in football.

Eli has lost ground in the three areas he needed to improve on this season; consistancy, accuracy and field vision. I was worried at the start of the year before he showed some promise in the first few games, but since London he's been getting worse.

I feel sorry for Alex Smith. No one knows how good he is behind the worst Oline in football.

Eli has lost ground in the three areas he needed to improve on this season; consistancy, accuracy and field vision. I was worried at the start of the year before he showed some promise in the first few games, but since London he's whole team has been getting worse not just Eli.

Thats my problem with Eli too, he looks like a rookie and then he can look brilliant.

He and everyone else shit the bed during this game, will Manning get the bulk of the blame.

Yes, you bet your ass and everything you have in your bank accounts he will.

Dude, he totally deserves it. The three INT 6's were all his fault and they killed any hope of fighting back. Poor vision and decisions.

Dude, he totally deserves it. The three INT 6's were all his fault and they killed any hope of fighting back. Poor vision and decisions.

I agree, especially for this game. Alot of people blame him for alot of unnecessary

things, but this game he needs to be criticized for his performance.

Eli has lost ground in the three areas he needed to improve on this season; consistency, accuracy and field vision. I was worried at the start of the year before he showed some promise in the first few games, but since London he's been getting worse.

Eli a good QB....but he's never had accuracy or been consistant. Now I wouldn't be on him so hard IF he was a 3rd round pick or Tavares Jackson. But comon' Eli...you are doing the same shit you've done since 2005!

Eli a good QB....but he's never had accuracy or been consistant. Now I wouldn't be on him so hard IF he was a 3rd round pick or Tavares Jackson. But comon' Eli...you are doing the same shit you've done since 2005!

the Dog is not sure he understands this statement...

the Dog is not sure he understands this statement...

I am saying Eli is a good QB....but expectations are higher because he was drafted #1 overall!!!! I probably wouldn't be so critical of Eli if Eli was selected in the third round. Because Eli is playing like a third round pick.

And Eli is very inconsistant, one week he looks super, the next two weeks he looks confused. And today Eli did it all. Overthrew recievers, hit D lineman in the head, threw picks for TD's....

...now saying all of that, watch he light Chicago up next week. <_<;)

You think Manning is a "no good piece of shit?" I won't call anyone a

no good piece of shit under any circumstance. And I think I criticized

the Giants in the game thread.

You better back up a few posts:

You're a fucking no good piece of shit.

:LMAO::P

There's nothing your team can do to come back if your QB gives away 21 points.

If you count the 7 we didn't come away with after the third pick, and the easy 7 they got after the second left them at the 11, then it's 35 points that Eli's poor vision cost us today.