SportsWrath

Giants V.s Lions 11/18/07

Lughead

Get his name right. It is LOSS. We wasted draft picks to move up and get him. He has hands of stone and he has been in many practices since he came, so he should perform better. In other words, "HE SUCKS" and we should get rid of him at the first opportunity.

You're a moron.

Get his name right. It is LOSS. We wasted draft picks to move up and get him. He has hands of stone and he has been in many practices since he came, so he should perform better. In other words, "HE SUCKS" and we should get rid of him at the first opportunity.

Loss? I'm sure its Moss. I can't judge the guy yet he hasn't had any chance to actually prove himself outside of practices. Once Toomer is gone maybe he will finally get a chance to prove himself. That is when I'll judge him...not after couple passes have bee thrown his way.

lol... who was it on here who gave him the name "Sinorice Loss?"

Looks like he might have been right.

That was me and I'm sorry that he proved my opinion of him to be accurate. His only use, as I see it. is for him to be a tackling dummy.

He is, but he's right on this one. Moss is a waste of a roster spot. I'd rather see Mix on the field, and next year Jennings.

Not really fair to Moss, he was injured for the most part of last year and he tried

to come back, just didn't work. He has way too much talent to just cut him on a dime.

Mix? Sure, but can he get over the alligator arms?

Jennings? Nothing more than a return man in my opinion.

When/IF Steve Smith ever comes back we should have two very good wide outs.

3 "A" and 3 "B" if you will.

Jennings was outstanding in preseason before he got injured.

The Giants have these wide recievers: Plaxico Burress, Amani Toomer, Steve Smith,

Sinorice Moss, David Tyree and Anthony Mix. Barring injuries and/or retirements next

season, no way in hell are the Giants going to carry 7 wide receivers next year.

As much as I like Jennings, he really isn't that skilled at receiving the ball. I do, however

hope he makes the team as a return man because I believe he can be our version of

Devin Hester, with gold teeth.