SportsWrath

POWER RANKINGS 11/13

jerseygiantfan

You know, it's funny. You hear the media bashing Eli and claiming Romo is outplaying him, that's one thing. You never hear anyone like Peter King or any of the pundits saying that they were wrong also, especially come draft time when someone like Romo wouldn't have been rated a number one draft pick by the so called "draft experts".

So, what did we learn from the Giants' loss to the Cowboys? It's this: Eli Manning is just not as good a quarterback as Tony Romo. Frankly, it's doubtful he ever will be. For the near-future, the Giants will have to overcome that deficiency twice a year.

according to them, we will lose to them 12 years in a row.

So, what did we learn from the Giants' loss to the Cowboys? It's this: Eli Manning is just not as good a quarterback as Tony Romo. Frankly, it's doubtful he ever will be. For the near-future, the Giants will have to overcome that deficiency twice a year.

according to them, we will lose to them 12 years in a row.

Which is why I always say "ESPN HATES US" Maybe we should just close the whole team down and go play golf.

quote name='jerseygiantfan' date='Nov 13 2007, 11:30 PM' post='284841']

Which is why I always say "ESPN HATES US" Maybe we should just close the whole team down and go play golf.

Bad idea. Romo would destroy Eli on the golf course as well.

Link

Parchesee anyone?

What else are they going to say? "The Giants got beaten again, but it's only because the supporting cast around Tony Romo and the Dallas defense is SO much better than what the Giants have. Eli is still the better quarterback. And by the way, Eli threw a pick this year and so did Tom Brady one time... so it just goes to show that Eli is clearly as good as Brady."

I mean... only nesta and Golfinkid say things that crazy. :TU:

I think they have it about right. We're the best of the second-tier teams right now. We'll see what we look like after this weekend.