SportsWrath

Since it's inevitable

RandolphScott

List yours right here.

I guess it was Eli who chose to single cover Terrell Owens, I guess he taught

Aaron Ross how to tackle too.

someone should teach him to tell the time by reading the clock. He is the primary reason that we will lose this game. He played like a high school qb.

someone should teach him to tell the time by reading the clock. He is the primary reason that we will lose this game. He played like a high school qb.

What if the calls weren't getting in on time? Did you ever think of that.

Fact is, he put his team into good position to score points and they shot

themselves in the foot.

themselves in the foot.

If the plays are not getting in on time, a smart qb calls a time out rather than take a 5 yard penalty.

If the plays are not getting in on time, a smart qb calls a time out rather than take a 5 yard penalty.

Peyton did the same thing his first 5 years in the league. He gets caught up in reading the defense and directing the blocking and loses the time. Besides, we needed our time outs more than the yards.

It was the two holding penalties that killed us.

Anyone who says he blew the game is a moron. If anything the refs blew the game but if we have to point to players it would prob. be Boss, Snee and whoever covered the flat (Butler maybe) on the 2nd deep ball to Owens. There was no safety help because the guy slid to the sidelines instead of covering Owens deep like he clearly was supposed to

themselves in the foot.

I kind of disagree, Eli and the team have to get to the line quicker and call the snap.

We're in the huddle moping around and break with 15 seconds left. And Eli always makes his judgments at the line and that takes up time.

Maybe this is the reasoning we need to start going into a no huddle.

I kind of disagree, Eli and the team have to get to the line quicker and call the snap.

We're in the huddle moping around and break with 15 seconds left. And Eli always makes his judgments at the line and that takes up time.

Maybe this is the reasoning we need to start going into a no huddle.

Eli has been successful in a no-huddle/hurry up what happened to that in our offense?

Anyone who says he blew the game is a moron. If anything the refs blew the game but if we have to point to players it would prob. be Boss, Snee and whoever covered the flat (Butler maybe) on the 2nd deep ball to Owens. There was no safety help because the guy slid to the sidelines instead of covering Owens deep like he clearly was supposed to

If Johnson had covered Owens then Witten was in (which would have suited me better). Unfortunately that play was complete bust.

The Dog thinks there is plenty of blame to go around on this one...as for Manning, he played as he has throughout his career...at times looking very good, and at times looking very weak...the Dog's issue with him is that he is now in his 4th year, and these are the types of games that he is expected to start winning, if the expectation is still as high as it was when the deal was made...the signature win is still yet to be had, and the time is really ticking on him to get that win...

Towards the end of last year, we tried the no-huddle in a few games and it didnt' work out for us, either.

I dont know man, it seems to me that lately Eli has been throwing more interceptions from the no huddle...well, especially in the two minute drill no huddle.

You don't think his 4th quarter win against the Broncos a few years back and the comeback in Philly last year weren't signature games?

Truly great quarterbacks... hell, GOOD quarterbacks... have a few games like this a SEASON, not in a four-year career. We're in year four and still talking about the two good games Eli had.

Truly great quarterbacks... hell, GOOD quarterbacks... have a few games like this a SEASON, not in a four-year career. We're in year four and still talking about the two good games Eli had.

Maybe its just me and I am not an ESPNite in terms of the QB rating, etc etc but I would say he has played 6 good games this year, as in the 6 games that the team has won.

BTW good Qb's do not have a few games a year like ELI had against Denver and Philly a year. Good Qb's win more games then they lose.

He has many GOOD games a season. Those would be GREAT games, and no QB churns those out every week. He's had 2 or 3 great games every year.

Hell his first game against Dallas this year was amazing. I beg anyone to state otherwise.

Maybe its just me and I am not an ESPNite in terms of the QB rating, etc etc but I would say he has played 6 good games this year, as in the 6 games that the team has won.

BTW good Qb's do not have a few games a year like ELI had against Denver and Philly a year. Good Qb's win more games then they lose.

Oh come on, that's weak. Yes we won, but against the Dolphins? He was bad in that game and the Giants won in spite of him.

Oh come on, that's weak. Yes we won, but against the Dolphins? He was bad in that game and the Giants won in spite of him.

Eli was bad? I thought it was the receivers who couldn't catch a fucking cold with both hands.

Eli scored the only TD in the game. (for us)