SportsWrath

this board is lame

donovan4prez

whatever fatboy.....who are you?

Fatboy? You don't even know me.

I am the guy who is a fan of the team that beat down your QB 12 times last week. I am the guy who is a fan of the team that made you wish your team would wear their Team Sweden outfits every game. And I am the guy who is wondering why an Eagles fan would dare show his face on a Giants MB after that embarrassment the Giants forced down your teams throat.

I am the guy who is a fan of the team that beat down your QB 12 times last week. I am the guy who is a fan of the team that made you wish your team would wear their Team Sweden outfits every game. And I am the guy who is wondering why an Eagles fan would dare show his face on a Giants MB after that embarrassment the Giants forced down your teams throat.

cause i shoved flowers down your mom's Vase?

You are a knowledgeable, civilized person who can write replies to worthless. teen aged punks who can only bring sex into their replies. The replies by Dumb Donavan are typical of either a teenager or a very mentally difficient adult, but then, aren't all e-girls fans mentally challenged?

wow D4P, where ya been? Long time no see big guy!
I'll bet he has been hanging out at the men's room in his local bus station and providing services to every gay man there. He is what he is - an accomplished c-sucker. (just like a US senator tried to do recently) :)

I'll bet he has been hanging out at the men's room in his local bus station and providing services to every gay man there. He is what he is - an accomplished c-sucker. (just like a US senator tried to do recently) :)

Do you ever practice what you preach? Just two posts about this you write:

You are a knowledgeable, civilized person who can write replies to worthless. teen aged punks who can only bring sex into their replies. The replies by Dumb Donavan are typical of either a teenager or a very mentally difficient adult, but then, aren't all e-girls fans mentally challenged?

Although the Egirls are pathetic, :P D4P is OK as far as eagle fans go. You guys are bein a little harsh on him. He's a good guy, although his choice of team sucks. :)
How do you know that he is a good guy??? Did you meet him in the men's room at the bus station?

How do you know that he is a good guy??? Did you meet him in the men's room at the bus station?

I DIDNT ALREADY KNOW LARRY CRAIG.........Uhh, I mean........

AS far as message boards go, I remember him from way back, he's allright. He wasnt talkin to anyone but xxi-xxv anyway.

I DIDNT ALREADY KNOW LARRY CRAIG.........Uhh, I mean........

AS far as message boards go, I remember him from way back, he's allright. He wasnt talkin to anyone but xxi-xxv anyway.

He is just lying about my penis size, trust me he loves the cock.