SportsWrath

Giants V.S. Jets

Lughead

Eli is having a piss-poor game so far.

what happened to our great OL ? he has no time to throw and when he does he is all over the place like he was last year :brooding:

oh and BTW Jacobs was in the area of that intentional grounding call <_>

ELI YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER :furious:

his passer rating folks yes you guessed it 0.0 dumbass dick enberg says jeesh I aint a fan of passer rating but 0.0 can't be good FUCK YOU .... MAN I AM PISSED that 30 minutes of football was bullshit. UDDER BULLSHIT :doh::furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

One of the few times where I was begging them to take a knee.....JESUS! But I knew there was going to be a score on the previous Jet drive as one of those phantom calls that only the referee sees and no one else. Like the 15 yard face mask on Kiwi or Osi. I forget which one it was called on. This should be a day of play action passes, as Eli is definitely pushing the ball as opposed to throwing it. Also he is zoning in on his intended receiver again. And Dockery....pull the son of a bitch down if you can't find the ball. Anything can happen at the one yard line.