SportsWrath

NYG/NYJ game will be close

*SDMF*

If we dont win by 13 we are a joke. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care if we win by 1, as long as we win.

You know the Jets take this game seriously and will be fired up. Look for alot of screen passes to Washington if the Giants blitz all day.

They need to knock Chad out of the game.... he is one of the best in the NFL with short timing routes.... What has killed our D this season- short timing routes <_>

If I were Osi I would run in to sack chad and throw him over my shoulder and run him all the way back to the Jets locker room and hang him up in his locker on a coat hook by his jock strap :P

If I were Osi I would run in to sack chad and throw him over my shoulder and run him all the way back to the Jets locker room and hang him up in his locker on a coat hook by his jock strap :P

and give him the old LT to Ken O'brien talk ;)

Guys, we're not that much better then the other teams that aren't the Patriots, Colts, and maybe even Cowboys (obviously theyre better then us too). Every team is in the same boat IMO. The teams that can steal wins like we did today will go the farthest. As far as I'm concerned, we've stolen two games this year.

How many games did we steal last year? 1?

These wins are just as satisfying as blowouts. Being at the game and watching those Jets fans leave pissed off was an awesome feeling. I hate those people.

Guys, we're not that much better then the other teams that aren't the Patriots, Colts, and maybe even Cowboys (obviously theyre better then us too). Every team is in the same boat IMO. The teams that can steal wins like we did today will go the farthest. As far as I'm concerned, we've stolen two games this year.

How many games did we steal last year? 1?

These wins are just as satisfying as blowouts. Being at the game and watching those Jets fans leave pissed off was an awesome feeling. I hate those people.

Steal one today? Take away 14 points on the Fumble and kick-off return and this was a dominate game on both sides of the ball.

Steal one today? Take away 14 points on the Fumble and kick-off return and this was a dominate game on both sides of the ball.

Down by 10 at halftime, then again midway through the third.

They could have had this game won during several parts of the second half, but we didn't fold and took it from them.

They were the ones with the double digit lead, not us.

Down by 10 at halftime, then again midway through the third.

They could have had this game won during several parts of the second half, but we didn't fold and took it from them.

They were the ones with the double digit lead, not us.

Pennington helped with that very ill advised lob that Ross picked off at the one. That was a rare dumb move by Chad.

Pennington helped with that very ill advised lob that Ross picked off at the one. That was a rare dumb move by Chad.

Not to mention that the pressure from the Giants 'forced' the rare dumb pass by Chad. I am not a Jet fan and really haven't followed the Jets lately, but Chad does not have a rocket arm....so coupled with pressure and Chad's soft arm I can see why the "ill advised lob" was intercepted.