SportsWrath

Mr. Minaya

feefifoefum

This bullpen is our demise. The offense is playing well in this loosing streak, but our relievers all suck goat nuts and have expended their arms already.

This historic fall from first to out of the playoffs while playing two of the worst teams in baseball should sound the end of the Mineya/Randolf regime

hoffman's a FA again, maybe this is omar's chance to right his wrong from two years ago.

(though im sure he'll retire since he'll have a world series trophy in about 5 weeks)

That's strange. I hadn't noticed any up for auction on ebay.

signing a guy who was a bum basically his entire career who had a bit of success for a few months last season, then it comes out that he tested positive for steroids during that season and will serve a 50 game suspension to start the next season is brilliant.....what made even more intelligent is that said pitcher was signed after all this was known.

That's strange. I hadn't noticed any up for auction on ebay.

yeah i really should shut up. pads won 7 straight and still gained no ground in the NL west or some separation in the wild card standings, i can definitely see them going 5-2 this week and still not making the playoffs :brooding:

signing a guy who was a bum basically his entire career who had a bit of success for a few months last season, then it comes out that he tested positive for steroids during that season and will serve a 50 game suspension to start the next season is brilliant.....what made even more intelligent is that said pitcher was signed after all this was known.

Terrible move and I hated it when it was made, especially since they could have re-signed Chad Bradford, who was very productive for us last year.

I cannot stand Mota and I never wish physical harm on anyone, but I wouldn't cry if he got hurt and was left off the postseason roster, assuming the Mets make it... ;)

yeah i really should shut up. pads won 7 straight and still gained no ground in the NL west or some separation in the wild card standings, i can definitely see them going 5-2 this week and still not making the playoffs :brooding:

Fucking Bradley. I knew it was just a matter of time, but it's not right that that ump baited him like that. He knew what he was doing.

I loved Bradley's post game interview. "I'm gonna take some action!!". :LMAO:

Terrible move and I hated it when it was made, especially since they could have re-signed Chad Bradford, who was very productive for us last year.

I cannot stand Mota and I never wish physical harm on anyone, but I wouldn't cry if he got hurt and was left off the postseason roster, assuming the Mets make it... ;)

duaner sanchez going down in ST really hurt your bullpen. but even with him there, his arm might have fallen off by now because he would have had to pitch an insane amount of innings to make up for the all the other incompetence...man that sounds really familiar to me

Tom Gordon, Paul Quantrill and Steve Karsay all say hi