SportsWrath

This is why I don't believe everything the 'experts' say!

NeMesiS

FOX Sports

New York started 2006 with a bang, going 6-2 in the first half of the season. However, the Giants lost six of eight to finish the campaign and missed the playoffs for the third time in the last four years.

:confused:<_ src="//content.invisioncic.com/q62071/emoticons/default_th_doh.gif" alt=":doh:">

My favorite "expert" is Sean Salisbury. He picks a new division winner every week based on that week's performances.

he is so anti-giant he would pick Florida International to beat the Giants.

anyway he is a homer for winning teams seeing how he never played on one. I can see why he wants to grab on to any winning teams shirt tail just by fluffing them.

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous.

My favorite is when Eli will "throw" three picks... when in reality, he hit the recievers right in the hands... and it was deflected to a defender. "What a horrible game Manning played!" "His worst game as a pro!" Because, as we all know... Eli is supposed to catch the ball as well as throw it. Chris Russo is the worst. I'm positive he doesn't watch any of the NFL games... he just reads the stat lines.

At least if you're gonna knock the guy (like yours truly), knock him when he deserves it!

Sean Salisbury

If Sean Salisbury Asks You To Look At His Phone, Don't Do It

salisburygirls.jpgSean Salisbury briefly disappeared from the ESPN airwaves earlier this year. Pro Football Talk noted that Salisbury had been suspended (scroll way down), but the Worldwide Leader gave no reasons for his absence, in fact, they never mentioned it at all. And on December 27th in a column at CBS SportsLine, Mike Freeman gives a "media entry" for his "All-Selfish" team:

The NFL analyst who shall not be named that took a picture of his penis with a cell phone camera and has shown it to numerous, uncomfortable women, then was suspended by his network for it. Absolute true story. Please make sure to clean off the mirror when you are done with it.

And The Big Lead learned this morning that the analyst in question was ESPN's Sean Salisbury. First of all, you can relax, because I don't have the photo. Also, thank God it was Salisbury and not Berman, because those "You're With Me, Leather" t-shirts might have had to look completely different. And I doubt that they'd have sold very well.

I'm also wondering what Harold Reynolds could have done that was much worse than this. What did Reynolds do, run around showing people pictures of Peter Gammons' junk?