SportsWrath

The sweep is complete

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

Joba Chamberlain is gangsta!!!!! after being called a fucking cunt by Josh "I play the game the right way, Yankee Killer" Beckett, he throws at Kevin Youcouldlickthis' head. Then tells Kevin to tell last nights losing pitcher to keep his mouth shut. Very gangsta.

Joba Chamberlain is gangsta!!!!! after being called a fucking cunt by Josh "I play the game the right way, Yankee Killer" Beckett, he throws at Kevin Youcouldlickthis' head. Then tells Kevin to tell last nights losing pitcher to keep his mouth shut. Very gangsta.

That was great of Joba, way to make an impact other than with his arm!

SWEPT THE RED SUX!!!!!!

(sorry mickeef, you know I luv ya!!) :P

That was great of Joba, way to make an impact other than with his arm!

SWEPT THE RED SUX!!!!!!

(sorry mickeef, you know I luv ya!!) :P

lol no offense taken. You guys whipped us this series. With Joba, though, if he's gonna be gangsta, could he at least hit somebody? He's the gangsta who doesn't hurt anybody? I mean, what was that? Sending a message means hitting a guy. After all the hitting our pitchers have done of Yankees over the years, I have no problem with it. But stick one in the guy's ribs. Don't throw two pitches five feet over his head. What kind of message does that send? That you'd like to hit them but you're afraid to?

lol no offense taken. You guys whipped us this series. With Joba, though, if he's gonna be gangsta, could he at least hit somebody? He's the gangsta who doesn't hurt anybody? I mean, what was that? Sending a message means hitting a guy. After all the hitting our pitchers have done of Yankees over the years, I have no problem with it. But stick one in the guy's ribs. Don't throw two pitches five feet over his head. What kind of message does that send? That you'd like to hit them but you're afraid to?

Agreed, I thought he was trying to come off Clemensesque, only without the fuck it I'm getting paid anyway attitude.

"Meet the Mets, greet the Mets............"

Can you finish the song jrianeli???? :P

Yes

"Meet the Mets, sweep the Mets

Step right up and sweep the Mets!!

Bring your relievers,

Bring your catchers.

Guaranteed to blow the lead,

because the Mets can't hold a lead, letting running steal on them!!

East Side

West Side

Every weak arm relief pitcher,

creating the M-E-S-S Mess of New York town!"

sorry i had to look at the lyrics.

Agreed, I thought he was trying to come off Clemensesque, only without the fuck it I'm getting paid anyway attitude.

Seeing as the pitches were thrown at the head, I'd say the Clemens influence is really rubbing off on the kid.

By the way, pretty big of the 6'4", 235 lb. Clemens to retaliate against the 5'9", 180 lb. (soaking wet) Pedroia. I never realized baseball etiquette was "You hit our cleanup hitting 3rd baseman, we'll hit your...leadoff hitting 2nd baseman?".

I think Youkilis was thinking the same thing. Usually, when a pitcher throws at the batter, you see that mad face if not an outright charge to the mound. Did you see Youkilis' face aftert he second pitch?? You could actually read his lips..."what the fuck are you doing?", with the confused look on his face. :doh:

Fairly comical of Joba, but Im proud of the kid for doin a nice job pitchin.

What's with these Yanks pitchers going after Youki? First Proctor then Joba. I guess the Yanks don't like patient hitters that aren't on their roster...

You know, Youk can be a whiner and I'm sure that gets under opponents' skin. But just hit the guy and move on. Yankee fans are applauding Joba, and I can't understand why (other than the great pitching he's been doing). It's like when the Mets tried to hit Clemens and missed by a mile (what Met was that again?). They ended up looking retarded.

You know, Youk can be a whiner and I'm sure that gets under opponents' skin. But just hit the guy and move on. Yankee fans are applauding Joba, and I can't understand why (other than the great pitching he's been doing). It's like when the Mets tried to hit Clemens and missed by a mile (what Met was that again?). They ended up looking retarded.

Shawn Estes.

He did hit a homer off of Roger later. At least he got something :)

What's with these Yanks pitchers going after Youki? First Proctor then Joba. I guess the Yanks don't like patient hitters that aren't on their roster...

Useless is slowing becoming a the little bitch Red Sox player. Can you really argue that? Hit the cry baby, it's fun.