SportsWrath

If what Tiki says is true...

BadEgg

Perhaps Eli should worry about himself rather than what Tiki says. I can't remember a time that fans were so giddy that their QB actually defended himself publically against what amounts to nothing more than the observations and opinion of an ex-player. It's especially embarrasing if what Tiki said is true.

It's also sad that a starting QB, whom the franchise gave so much up for, HAS to defend himself in this manner against ANYONE in his FOURTH year in the league. Remember, Tiki isn't the only one questioning his leadership skills.

Perhaps Eli should stop talking to the press and just play better when the season starts. If he plays well and they win, nobody will question anything.

This recent exchange between Manning and Barber, along with the Strahan hold out, makes the Giants look like a joke. This is a bad soap opra, not a professional organization.

Eggy you are proving total stupidity with this mindless post. Go back & play on the Cowgirls board. Or better yet go play in traffic.

It's not embarrassing that the team's best running back of all time and present QB are bickering through the media?

It's not embarrassing that the team's best running back of all time and present QB are bickering through the media?
You should know all about bickering since your hero TO is always mouthing off about his QB. Now go out into heavy traffic and play.

Perhaps Eli should worry about himself rather than what Tiki says. I can't remember a time that fans were so giddy that their QB actually defended himself publically against what amounts to nothing more than the observations and opinion of an ex-player. It's especially embarrasing if what Tiki said is true.

It's also sad that a starting QB, whom the franchise gave so much up for, HAS to defend himself in this manner against ANYONE in his FOURTH year in the league. Remember, Tiki isn't the only one questioning his leadership skills.

Perhaps Eli should stop talking to the press and just play better when the season starts. If he plays well and they win, nobody will question anything.

This recent exchange between Manning and Barber, along with the Strahan hold out, makes the Giants look like a joke. This is a bad soap opra, not a professional organization.

You keep saying his "FORTH year"? He is about to START his THIRD year as the starting QB. Translation, he has only played 2 full years as the starting QB. And in those 2 years has more TD's then any QB we have had in over 60 years. Dumb ass :brooding:

You keep saying his "FORTH year"? He is about to START his THIRD year as the starting QB. Translation, he has only played 2 full years as the starting QB. And in those 2 years has more TD's then any QB we have had in over 60 years. Dumb ass :brooding:

This is his fourth season, dumbass. And if he's the best you've had in 60 years please accept my sincere condolences. I feel very, very bad... :(

However, all those TDs don't seem to address the leadership skills that both commentators and ex-teamates suggest he is lacking.

You should know all about bickering since your hero TO is always mouthing off about his QB. Now go out into heavy traffic and play.

TO has said nothing negative about Romo. But that is off point. We are talking about Eli. It's also a bad comparison. TO needs attention and will lash out at anyone.

Barber is a little classier. He is smarter than TO and certainly more of a teamplayer. I believe he says what he says because he believes it to be true. And its his job as a commentator now to talk about these things.

And the real issue that everyone avoids is this: What if everything Barber says is true?

It is an embarrassing situation and a somewhat significant issue. Case in point, Smith never talked about Aikman like this. Nor did Harris of Bradshaw. Nor do the Colts backs of the good Manning QB. Nor did Dorsett of Staubach. Nor does LT of Rivers. Nor does Maroney/Dillon of Brady.

Most good teams, with good locker rooms, don't have these issues.

And believe what you will, but Barber was running the ball for the Giants just last January. Which leads me to believe that there are other people in that locker room that feel the same way, though they certainly can't say it publically at this juncture.

Maybe that is why Strahan does not want to play there anymore...

TO has said nothing negative about Romo. But that is off point. We are talking about Eli. It's also a bad comparison. TO needs attention and will lash out at anyone.

Barber is a little classier. He is smarter than TO and certainly more of a teamplayer. I believe he says what he says because he believes it to be true. And its his job as a commentator now to talk about these things.

And the real issue that everyone avoids is this: What if everything Barber says is true?

It is an embarrassing situation and a somewhat significant issue. Case in point, Smith never talked about Aikman like this. Nor did Harris of Bradshaw. Nor do the Colts backs of the good Manning QB. Nor did Dorsett of Staubach. Nor does LT of Rivers. Nor does Maroney/Dillon of Brady.

Most good teams, with good locker rooms, don't have these issues.

And believe what you will, but Barber was running the ball for the Giants just last January. Which leads me to believe that there are other people in that locker room that feel the same way, though they certainly can't say it publically at this juncture.

Maybe that is why Strahan does not want to play there anymore...

THIS...is what I refer to when I say youre bad at this. Youre trying patronize us like we cant see that you have no valid point.

WE....are not talking about Eli, YOU are making a weak attempt at talking about him like hes the worst thing around. Now, listen to someone who knows whats going on, like JayD. He was correct. This is his 3rd year as a full time starter. You said it yourself about Homo, you cannot judge him w/o playing a full yr. Thats why we dont judge Eli on his first year. He came in w/ 6 games left.

Dumass

THIS...is what I refer to when I say youre bad at this. Youre trying patronize us like we cant see that you have no valid point.

WE....are not talking about Eli, YOU are making a weak attempt at talking about him like hes the worst thing around. Now, listen to someone who knows whats going on, like JayD. He was correct. This is his 3rd year as a full time starter. You said it yourself about Homo, you cannot judge him w/o playing a full yr. Thats why we dont judge Eli on his first year. He came in w/ 6 games left.

Dumass

This is Eli's fourth year in the league and 3rd year as a starter.

Tony Romo has played just 1/2 a year.

Yet, I have seen no one questioning Romo's leadership skills, though he certainly would be an easy target. And, in fact, the players have described him as a natural leader. And there are no x-Cowboys questioning him.

I am not making a "weak attempt" to do anything. I am reciting and relying on facts. The facts are as follows: Commentators and now ex-Giants players conitinue to question Eli's ability to lead. I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP, BIG BLUE.

Yet, I have seen no one questioning Romo's leadership skills, though he certainly would be an easy target. And, in fact, the players have described him as a natural leader. And there are no x-Cowboys questioning him.

I am not making a "weak attempt" to do anything. I am reciting and relying on facts. The facts are as follows: Commentators and now ex-Giants players conitinue to question Eli's ability to lead. I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP, BIG BLUE.

Then your blind, everyone questions whether Homo can do it full time.

You contradict yourself, if Homo cannot be judged accuratley because of a partial yr, then Eli cant be judged on 4 seasons.

Then your blind, everyone questions whether Homo can do it full time.

You contradict yourself, if Homo cannot be judged accuratley because of a partial yr, then Eli cant be judged on 4 seasons.

Hey Bigblue. Goto Fox sports on MSN and read the Tiki article by Adam Shein. Better yet, the link is below. It basically highlights the absurity of supporting Eli and his whiny comments yesterday. He should just shut up and learn to play the game...

Calling Out Eli

Hey Bigblue. Goto Fox sports on MSN and read the Tiki article by Adam Shein. Better yet, the link is below. It basically highlights the absurity of supporting Eli and his whiny comments yesterday. He should just shut up and learn to play the game...

Calling Out Eli

I guess this is what you do when youre wrong, avoid the point. :rolleyes:

If someone at foxsports thinks that about Eli, thats his perrogative. 95% of EVERYONE else in the football world, most importantly GIANT FANS, are proud of him for stickin up for himself.

Now, why no comment on Homo? You say no one questions his leadership? Thats because they have bigger worries about Homo, whether he's actually a good QB or not. Why?? Because he's only played 10 games. You said yourself, you cannot accuratley judge him until he plays a full season. So, then why are you judging Eli on FOUR SEASONS?? He has only played 2 full seasons.

I guess this is what you do when youre wrong, avoid the point. :rolleyes:

If someone at foxsports thinks that about Eli, thats his perrogative. 95% of EVERYONE else in the football world, most importantly GIANT FANS, are proud of him for stickin up for himself.

Now, why no comment on Homo? You say no one questions his leadership? Thats because they have bigger worries about Homo, whether he's actually a good QB or not. Why?? Because he's only played 10 games. You said yourself, you cannot accuratley judge him until he plays a full season. So, then why are you judging Eli on FOUR SEASONS?? He has only played 2 full seasons.

I see no evidence that suggests 95% of EVERYONE else in the football world are proud of Eli. More importantly, what makes you qualified to speak for 95% of EVERYONE else in the football world?

If nothing else, that well-thought-out article should make you feel silly for supporting Eli. Do you feel silly Bigblue?

I see no evidence that suggests 95% of EVERYONE else in the football world are proud of Eli. More importantly, what makes you qualified to speak for 95% of EVERYONE else in the football world?

If nothing else, that well-thought-out article should make you feel silly for supporting Eli. Do you feel silly Bigblue?

LOL...No, because Im not on the Cowgirlz page talkin about them with cheesy little vain attempts at sarcasm.

Im speaking for US GIANT FANS...you know, the ones that matter. :TU:

How many Cowboys players retired and work for a big time network?

And don't say Bill Parcells either. He isn't as low as Tiki and call out Homo through the media, no matter what he believes.

How many Cowboys players retired and work for a big time network?

And don't say Bill Parcells either. He isn't as low as Tiki and call out Homo through the media, no matter what he believes.

You're right. Parcells isn't going to call out Romo because he knows there is no leadership issue. Whether Romo can read a defense may be another issue.

You're right. Parcells isn't going to call out Romo because he knows there is no leadership issue. Whether Romo can read a defense may be another issue.

Thats where your wrong eggy, there IS a leadership issue. We dont know if he's capable of doing it all year. You said it yourself.

Thats where your wrong eggy, there IS a leadership issue. We dont know if he's capable of doing it all year. You said it yourself.

Bigblue, leadership skills and reading defenses are two different issues. I have faith in Romo has a leader. The team is behind him, he's assertive, he takes responsibility for his mistakes, and he prepares himself well.

I don't know if he can stand in the pocket, when the protection is good, and accurately read the defense. Although he looks pretty damn solid so far... :P

the author of this thread is a dildo. don't continue to respond to him boys, he's the type of guy who likely talked shit about TO and now can't wait to line up to kiss his ass: typical Cowboys weasel.

We'll have our say about him and his team soon enough...

the author of this thread is a dildo. don't continue to respond to him boys, he's the type of guy who likely talked shit about TO and now can't wait to line up to kiss his ass: typical Cowboys weasel.

We'll have our say about him and his team soon enough...

Point to one post in which I kiss TO's but...Gspotter, please post responsibly and accurately. I simply don't have the time to be your babysitter...