SportsWrath

Today's Star Ledger

BadEgg

No idea. I just looked up "Romo chokes" and that was the first thing I found.

That will be the only thing you will find. Out of curiosity, tell me what comes up when you type "Redsox" chokes? :LMAO:

Giants and the Redsox? I feel bad, I really do...

That will be the only thing you will find. Out of curiosity, tell me what comes up when you type "Redsox" chokes? :LMAO:

Giants and the Redsox? I feel bad, I really do...

:confused:

Egg has officially lost it. What's Redsox got to do with your disdain for the Giants?

Hey Egg do you have NFL Network? You happen to catch the "Top 10 bonehead plays" of all time? Your Boy Lett was on there TWICE! And sorry to say that Romo didn't cut it (Seattle fiasco).

:confused:

Egg has officially lost it. What's Redsox got to do with your disdain for the Giants?

Hey Egg do you have NFL Network? You happen to catch the "Top 10 bonehead plays" of all time? Your Boy Lett was on there TWICE! And sorry to say that Romo didn't cut it (Seattle fiasco).

It really is a shame. Had Leon not been a bonehead, the Cowboys would have come close to 60 points in that Superbowl game. Did you think the Giants enjoyed watching that Superbowl? It must be tought to choose, because they've watched so many...

It really is a shame. Had Leon not been a bonehead, the Cowboys would have come close to 60 points in that Superbowl game. Did you think the Giants enjoyed watching that Superbowl? It must be tought to choose, because they've watched so many...

Hey...but you da King of 'lists'. I thought you'd get a kick outta that one. And give me a few days, I'll call Rodney Hampton, Lawrence Taylor, Simms and find out IF he enjoyed that SB.

Really? Please, be a pal, and tell me about one prior to 94'. ;)

Really? Please, be a pal, and tell me about one prior to 94'. ;)

He can't! Bandwagon fans act JUST like Egg. All giddy about 3 Superbowl wins back in 95 and shit....

...reminds me of these new New England fans, or these Colt fans that all of a sudden are on the map.

He can't! Bandwagon fans act JUST like Egg. All giddy about 3 Superbowl wins back in 95 and shit....

...reminds me of these new New England fans, or these Colt fans that all of a sudden are on the map.

Or like Angel fans......OOPS! :rolleyes: Sorry eggy..LOL!

• 6 months later...
Here is an excerpt from today's Star Ledger. Enjoy!

QB Coach Palmer has Manning scambling for improved accuracy

ALBANY, N.Y. -- The cheers from the fans sitting on the grass came at an extremely odd time -- during a nondescript kickoff return drill on the main field. They had to be for something else.

They were. On an adjacent field, the Giants' four quarterbacks were throwing while on the run toward a net with different-colored targets and several pockets with netting.

When a scrambling Eli Manning fired one into a pocket, the crowd roared. Only one problem: He was aiming for the blue dot below the pocket.

"The crowd goes crazy and they think you're doing something good," Manning joked between training camp practices yesterday. "You kind of play it off, give them a little fist pump to make them actually think you did something right when you actually missed."

In a little more than a month, Manning won't be able to fool anybody. That pocket will be a defender's grasp...

In a little more than a month, that pocket will be Terrance Newman's hands.

Will Eli be giving you a "little fist pump" as Newman strides into the endzone?

You are the but of his jokes! Manning and the Chargers are laughing all the way to the bank, and the Giants, along with their fans, are the bagholders... :LMAO:

Yep...the bagholders of the Lombardi trophy.:TU: