SportsWrath

Reese close with Ross and Smith

hlb37

I was just thinking about this yesterday wondering what was going on with our picks and if there would be any holdouts. Obviously it would be nice to get these guys into camp at the start, glad we can expect full attendance from day one.

I can't wait to see what he does with the entire D. I have high hopes for Spag, far higher than I have for Gil. Hopefully we will see the kind of D we were all expecting last season, an aggressive D that attacks the QB rather than sits back and lets the QB pick apart our secondary.

Yeah, Im excited too. I look for Wilson and Demps to have a big year under Spag.

I hope he can do something for Webster. If Ross turns out to be a gem, than he and Corey should be allright back there. That concerns me. That and Kiwanukas transition. I think he'll be fine, but thats key.

I hope he can do something for Webster. If Ross turns out to be a gem, than he and Corey should be allright back there. That concerns me. That and Kiwanukas transition. I think he'll be fine, but thats key.

I think Kiwi's athleticism will cover a lot of mistakes in his first season at LB. I expect him to be fantastic at LB, but not for a few years.

I am VERY excited to see what Spags does with the Giants defense. The players sure seem to like it a lot so far.

I can't think of a worse coordinator than Lewis. Remember all the DE/LB "tweeners" that we drafted the past few years so that Lewis could work with a "variety of blitz packages?" What ever happened to that... on a blitz happy day, Lewis would send five guys after the QB.

And he was a prick on top of that. Can't get much worse with Spags as DC.

I think Kiwi's transition to LB will be just fine. He was better than what we had in coverage last year anyway.

Are you sure? I think Roman Pfifer is available again. :unsure:

That was sooo painful the playoffs 2 seasons ago, when we had the geriatric LB corps. :cwy: