SportsWrath

GOLF,SORRY,ELI RUNNING WITH KIDS, ICE CREAM

boohyah

The Giants website is really stuck for articles right now!. :(

Jeez, can we have the season start already.

Yeah, desperate is the word that came to mind when viewing giants.com. :rolleyes:

2 more months. :drool: 1 if you really wanna push it.

dont worry boohyah ...only 20 days until camp starts !

and you get Man Utd back soon too

( personaly i'm off to play golf for 5 days .....i cant stand it any longer )

I like your sig, I think Im gonna go with that prediction too. Giants gonna stun tha world!

I sure as hell don't, I want Coughlin gone.

For me, its this year. If there aint improvements this year, he should be gone. But I gotta stay optimistic. After so many years of high hopes, it comes naturally now. :rolleyes:

UK? Ever seen a movie called "Green Street Hooligans"?

No , not yet Randoff ...its the one with Elijah Wood in it i think ??? ...called ''Green Street'' over here

Apparently it is very good , nasty , mean violent etc ... would you recommend it ?

(i used to go to see Liverpool a lot in the late 70's early 80's as a boy .....it was ugly and dangerous at times ! )

regards

UK

I sure as hell don't, I want Coughlin gone.

Do you guys really think this rumor that I heard that Bill Bellichek wants to coach the Giants? I heard it at work from some Patriot fans. That would kick ass... I'd love to have either him or Bill Cowher... fuck Bill Parcells even if he did want to coach for us, because he's a traitor and I can't stand him.

Do you guys really think this rumor that I heard that Bill Bellichek wants to coach the Giants? I heard it at work from some Patriot fans. That would kick ass... I'd love to have either him or Bill Cowher... fuck Bill Parcells even if he did want to coach for us, because he's a traitor and I can't stand him.

Yeah, agreed on Fatcells, fuck that traitor. But I havent heard anything on any other coaches. Of course havin Bellichek back would be great. Part of the SB run in the 80's. But then again, so was Coughlin. :unsure: