SportsWrath

Honestly, I defend him all the time

Plow

The slap to Arroyo, the elbow to Pedroia. I agree with it - It's hard nosed baseball. But tonight was just not needed and it just shows how desperate and frustrated the Yankees are.

For those who dont know, A-rod yelled to distract the 3rd baseman from catching the ball and it actually worked. The 3b backed off the ball which he appeared to think the short stop was going to get. Apparently Arod just said "hah"

Its very common for players of the oposing team to call I got it when theres a pop up near thir dugout...what ar-rod did is no big deal.....the toronto 3rd baseman should feel like a dick for falling for the oldest trick in the book

The slap to Arroyo, the elbow to Pedroia. I agree with it - It's hard nosed baseball. But tonight was just not needed and it just shows how desperate and frustrated the Yankees are.

For those who dont know, A-rod yelled to distract the 3rd baseman from catching the ball and it actually worked. The 3b backed off the ball which he appeared to think the short stop was going to get. Apparently Arod just said "hah"

That was "hard nosed" baseball, more like A-Rod

acting like a little bitch.

I don't care what team you like....that shit was funny, but because it was A-rod-it's a fuckin' cryin' shame. What I also find funny is a manager who was fist-fighting w/ a player calling the Yankees "classiness" into question.

.....and to call it bush league while the night before you're barrelling into Josh Phelps at first is bullshit.

Just because Steinbrenner makes everyone shave, and Jeter runs out the ball everytime, doesn't make us "classy". I remember a player in the 70's who everyone loves....stick his leg out to interfere with a ball and got away with it. I think we all know his name...

I don't care what team you like....that shit was funny, but because it was A-rod-it's a fuckin' cryin' shame. What I also find funny is a manager who was fist-fighting w/ a player calling the Yankees "classiness" into question.

.....and to call it bush league while the night before you're barrelling into Josh Phelps at first is bullshit.

Just because Steinbrenner makes everyone shave, and Jeter runs out the ball everytime, doesn't make us "classy". I remember a player in the 70's who everyone loves....stick his leg out to interfere with a ball and got away with it. I think we all know his name...

When you TV headline is "World Champions, World Class" I think that's what they were

going by.

Fuck it, it worked. There's no rule against it. A bit of a bitch move, but still, fuck it.

Same here, yeah it was bush, but a littoe buch is needed in a game ful of arrogant personalities. Hes right too, the Yanks were desperate fore a win and that play helped them win. I see no issues. BTW, if you're an in fielder who falls for that, you're just making excuses by blaming ariod.

still better than david wright ;)

WHat the fuck does David Wright have to do with ARod being a self centered pussy that NO ONE LIKES?

God you are pathetic.

Something tells me that if Wright were a Yankee you would cream in your pants for him and "defend" his honor as well.

Something also tells me that next year when cancer Arod opts out and is in NOwhere USA hitting home runs on another last place team(cause that is what he is doing now)you will start a thread that says "We are better off without him, Brosius types at 3B are what we need" or something along some ridiculous blinded fodder as that.

Its about time you 18-20 crowd suffer through a bad season and stop thinking that October is an entitlement.

WHat the fuck does David Wright have to do with ARod being a self centered pussy that NO ONE LIKES?

God you are pathetic.

Something tells me that if Wright were a Yankee you would cream in your pants for him and "defend" his honor as well.

Something also tells me that next year when cancer Arod opts out and is in NOwhere USA hitting home runs on another last place team(cause that is what he is doing now)you will start a thread that says "We are better off without him, Brosius types at 3B are what we need" or something along some ridiculous blinded fodder as that.

Its about time you 18-20 crowd suffer through a bad season and stop thinking that October is an entitlement.

I liked the Aaron Boone and Robin Ventura types too.

God you are pathetic.

Don't worry. Next year when he's playing SS again, we can just reply with this: "He's still better than Jeter." ;)

Don't worry. Next year when he's playing SS again, we can just reply with this: "He's still better than Jeter." ;)

Fielding wise, maybe. Batting is another story if he goes to a playoff contender... ;)

Did I post the Jeter/Rose stats yet? Oh yeah I did... How about the playoff stats? Oh and I believe my man MSFH posted the Jeter/Wee Willy Keeler stat, tell me the last person to do that, oh thats right nobody has since...well since Wee Willy Keeler. :P

ploww

and now torre throws a-rod under the bus and the stage is set for a sign and trade later this month. dodgers?

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/6868404...3162&ATT=49

Wow. Talk about something that is being blown completely our of proportion. The guy is just having fun...FINALLY. I'd do it if I was in the league. It's funny. You never expect anybody to fall for it. This guy is just pissed off because he looks like a dumb ass.