SportsWrath

What would ya'll think?

Looks like there would be enough people interested, I think 4 or 5 per show is a good number, plus we could take turns and if someone can't make it one week there should be a fill in.

Thats a good Idea VG .

who wants to be my Chase Blackburn?

please submit your application as a reply to this post..............

when I feel I have a substantial amount of applicants I will draft an understudy

but dont fell left out if your are not drafted I may pick you up as an UDFA I may need some bodies in camp.

You have to get NJsmalls on the show! Preferably after a loss, wow talk about entertaining!!

C'mon now....YOU are much more entertaining after the Gmen blow the first series:

Game announcer: "The Giants have certainly come out cold to start the game. 3 pass attempts and a predictable run on 3rd and 24...this could be a long day for the Gmen".

SoCal: "FUCK!!! THIS TEAM SUCKS!!!! COUGHLIN SUCKS!!!! FIRE (Insert staff member here) NOW!!!!!!!!!! DO IT, GET IT DONE, OUR SEASON IS OVER!!!!!!

Meanwhile, midway thru the 3rd qtr:

Game announcer: "The Giants have certainly warmed up after a slow start. Eli is 25 of 29 and 3 TD's, and Jacobs has one of his own. Special teams has completely stopped any advancement and left the opposition no further than their own 30 all day".

SoCal: "This is the best team EVER assembled. I knew all along we could pull this one off, good job Gmen".

C'mon now....YOU are much more entertaining after the Gmen blow the first series:

Game announcer: "The Giants have certainly come out cold to start the game. 3 pass attempts and a predictable run on 3rd and 24...this could be a long day for the Gmen".

SoCal: "FUCK!!! THIS TEAM SUCKS!!!! COUGHLIN SUCKS!!!! FIRE (Insert staff member here) NOW!!!!!!!!!! DO IT, GET IT DONE, OUR SEASON IS OVER!!!!!!

Game announcer: "The Giants have certainly warmed up after a slow start. Eli is 25 of 29 and 3 TD's, and Jacobs has one of his own. Special teams has completely stopped any advancement and left the opposition no further than their own 30 all day".

SoCal: "This is the best team EVER assembled. I knew all along we could pull this one off, good job Gmen".

Meanwhile, through the magic of the Internet Bronx and Fish say in unison....."Doomed!"

What about if we made it about more than the Giants? Someone mentioned making it like ATH, I'm not for completely ripping off the show, but we could make it similar where we talk about all the current happenings in sports.

Why are you up at this ungodly hour?

I have one of those headaches that makes it feel like your brain is bouncing off the walls of your skull everytime you cough/sneeze/do anything...and I have a cough and a sneeze so it really isn't helping me get any sleep

I have one of those headaches that makes it feel like your brain is bouncing off the walls of your skull everytime you cough/sneeze/do anything...and I have a cough and a sneeze so it really isn't helping me get any sleep

Get drunk and sleep in. :TU:

You're mad.

What about if we made it about more than the Giants? Someone mentioned making it like ATH, I'm not for completely ripping off the show, but we could make it similar where we talk about all the current happenings in sports.

We need to start with the Giants first. We can consider expanding at a later time depending on the success or lack thereof of the project.

We need to start with the Giants first. We can consider expanding at a later time depending on the success or lack thereof of the project.

good point. if we start with Giants first it could bring in a whole range of new members that are say mets fans and they might want to do a Mets Report . but lets get in on the ground floor and let it build up