SportsWrath

Get David Wright Going Thread

feefifoefum

Come on David, you can do it!!! You are a great hitter!!! We've all seen it!!! Keep fighting and eventually you'll bust out!!!

And if all else fails, grow a beard... at least you'll look meaner.

Come on David, you can do it!!! You are a great hitter!!! We've all seen it!!! Keep fighting and eventually you'll bust out!!!

And if all else fails, grow a beard... at least you'll look meaner.

If it works, you'll have to start a Michael Young thread like this too.

GEAUX DAVID!!!!!!!!!

DavidWright2.jpg

using Cajun slang for Yankee people is blasphemous.

Come on Dave, stop striking out! Stop taking the first 2 pitches. Swing at them because they are going to be over the plate. Stop swinging at garbage!!! There I am positive.

It might be just me but I think Wright gets screwed on more bad called strikes then any other player in baseball. He is very patient and has a good eye, but I have never seen someone get so many called strike 2 on him ever.

Before his homerun derby, with 2 strikes he was looking to go the other way with the ball, now he seems to be muscling up and over swinging at bad balls

It might be just me but I think Wright gets screwed on more bad called strikes then any other player in baseball. He is very patient and has a good eye, but I have never seen someone get so many called strike 2 on him ever.

Before his homerun derby, with 2 strikes he was looking to go the other way with the ball, now he seems to be muscling up and over swinging at bad balls

Strike zone in the NL is all over the place again. umps were good for a while, now they are feeling secure again. every game i watch has a moving strike zone.

If David doesn't start hitting, I'm going to do this.

060720_MedEx_HeroinEX.jpg

Please start hitting David, pretty please.

I'm sure once he starts feeling it again he'll be unstopable, but it seems he hasn't been the same since the home run contest last year :unsure:

Strike zone in the NL is all over the place again. umps were good for a while, now they are feeling secure again. every game i watch has a moving strike zone.

I agree, the strike zone from ump to ump is not in any way consistent. This year the strike zone has especially been pissing me off more than ever. One guy calls high strikes, the other one who doesn't calls the low strikes. Disgusting

I agree, the strike zone from ump to ump is not in any way consistent. This year the strike zone has especially been pissing me off more than ever. One guy calls high strikes, the other one who doesn't calls the low strikes. Disgusting

i can handle the difference in umps, but it changes during the game with the same ump, thats inconsistent.