SportsWrath

The question must be asked:

mickeef2

Is ARod on steroids? The Yankees do have a history of this sort of thing, after all. ;)

Seriously, I think it goes without saying that I've never seen a hitter more locked in, probably because there's never been a hitter more locked in in the history of the game. It's like he's hitting the ball off a tee.

Is ARod on steroids? The Yankees do have a history of this sort of thing, after all. ;)

Seriously, I think it goes without saying that I've never seen a hitter more locked in, probably because there's never been a hitter more locked in in the history of the game. It's like he's hitting the ball off a tee.

if there is one player in the game that I believe never did juice its a-rod...thats just silly mick..especially in this day and age and the spotlight so heavily shining on him...no way, no chane...Id bet my kid on it

I seriously hope not and if he were to be on 'roids, it would be a dark, dark day in baseball history.

The ball to him must be the size of a fucking beach ball, he is knocking the cover off it.

if there is one player in the game that I believe never did juice its a-rod...thats just silly mick..especially in this day and age and the spotlight so heavily shining on him...no way, no chane...Id bet my kid on it

Yeah, I was just joking. Not about the Yanks having a history of it, though. :P

you know whats sad? i find myself rooting for arod somewhat, the baseball fan in me is taking over my anti-yankee side.

You're not the only one.

Maybe it has something to do with A-Rod sticking it to Yankee fans right now.

Of course, EVERY Yankee fan you speak to these days says, "I NEVER booed A-Rod." Sure ya didn't.

You're not the only one.

Of course, EVERY Yankee fan you speak to these days says, "I NEVER booed A-Rod." Sure ya didn't.

Yeah, he's really "Sticking it to Yankee fans" :LMAO:

He's more than half our offense right now.

Yeah, he's really "Sticking it to Yankee fans" :LMAO:

He's more than half our offense right now.

Exactly. He's making all Yankee fans who dogged him look like assholes, because NOW they love the guy, as if he wasn't already an MVP as a Yankee or anything like that :doh:.

He'll be "sticking it to you" even more when you beg for him to not opt out of his contract, and he does.

Exactly. He's making all Yankee fans who dogged him look like assholes, because NOW they love the guy, as if he wasn't already an MVP as a Yankee or anything like that :doh:.

He'll be "sticking it to you" even more when you beg for him to not opt out of his contract, and he does.

I'm not worried about it. I know he will, so I'll just enjoy this season.

Know who the happiest person around is next to AROD? Scott Boras, he is looking at another 5% on a 6 uear 150 mil guaranteed deal. Look for Arod to opt out and get a deal similar to Soriano's 136 mil deal. I have a feeling the Yanks might give him the coin, because lets face it the guy is a star, love him or hate him.

You're not the only one.

...and the holier than thou met fans and boston fans never booed a player on their team when they were playin' like shit right??-give me break!!!I can go on record as a life-long Yankee fan and say I never booed him-I don't get down to the stadium enough to have that choice. But as a fan, I do express my displeasure when a player on the team is playing like crap....who wouldn't!!! I'm sure mets fans all over the world were giving beltran a standing ovation last year when he couldn't get the bat off his shoulder! The people who were booing A-rod all this time are probably getting ready to boo Mariano now...and I won't be one of them!

...and the holier than thou met fans and boston fans never booed a player on their team when they were playin' like shit right??-give me break!!!I can go on record as a life-long Yankee fan and say I never booed him-I don't get down to the stadium enough to have that choice. But as a fan, I do express my displeasure when a player on the team is playing like crap....who wouldn't!!! I'm sure mets fans all over the world were giving beltran a standing ovation last year when he couldn't get the bat off his shoulder! The people who were booing A-rod all this time are probably getting ready to boo Mariano now...and I won't be one of them!

Please. Beltran's first year as a Met was horrible. This after trying to get on the Yankees by offering to play for less money than he'd take from the Mets. He did nothing to deserve the fans' admiration at that point, and deserved to be booed.

A-Rod willingly switched his position as to not displease the crown prince of the Yankees, won an MVP award, and still got treated as if he were some bum off the street, while putting up big numbers. Yankee fans have treated him like garbage since he's been there, and will again as soon as he has a few bad games in a row.

Imagine if A-Rod had committed 6 errors already instead of Jeter. :ph34r:

The thing is, arod wasnt playing like crap. he had the best season out of any 3b in baseball last year. Why should that bring up booing?

I never understood the whole hate A-Rod chorus over there in Yankee land. It kind of reminded me of the "Reggie Sucks" (e.g. Reggie Jackson) era in the late 70's. :confused:

The thing is, arod wasnt playing like crap. he had the best season out of any 3b in baseball last year. Why should that bring up booing?

The point I was trying to convey is that I personally won't boo my team or players...I'll get pissed at the players who play like shit, but I won't go to the stadium and start booing them.

another homer for arod.

i dont think ill be able to watch this game with 10,000 fucking cow bells in the background all game. which dipshit came up with that brilliant idea?

Why the hell are you watching the Yankees anyway? The Mets are on! :brooding:

Why the hell are you watching the Yankees anyway? The Mets are on! :brooding:

channel flipping.

i basically flip between every 3 pitches. its a disease.

someone test him for every performance enhancing drug on the planet. another homer! my god!

Name me a few please.

All he can say is Giambi and Sheffield. I'm sure the Yankees organization endorsed their alleged use. <_<

They probably turned a blin eye like the rest of the MLB :brooding:

I'll ask this why does the NFL still get away with this? :mellow:

AROD is on pace to break so many records by the time his career his over...he'll probly have the homerun record by the end of his career.

So if he is taking steroids than it would be a dark day for MLB.

But I highly doubt he is

I doubt he is also, and I hope he does break every HR record in baseball. I just can't stand Barry Bonds.