SportsWrath

Michael Kay says...

mickeef2

...something dumb every 45 seconds or so. Dudes, this guy is unbearable.

I like Kay's radio show, although my opinion of him as being objective is not as strong as it once was because he keeps insisting that Kyle Farnsworth is a lights out pitcher, while saying the Mets bullpen is a weakness. The Mets bullpen has been solid, yet Kay never mentions it.

I like Kay's radio show, although my opinion of him as being objective is not as strong as it once was because he keeps insisting that Kyle Farnsworth is a lights out pitcher, while saying the Mets bullpen is a weakness. The Mets bullpen has been solid, yet Kay never mentions it.

some caller asked him the other day where the weakness is and all he could say was no Sanchez. The dude was like, Ok far enough then where. He had no answer, when he wants to believe something he says it and hopes it sticks.

Pretty sickning, considering the guy is dead. Maybe his wife likes it.

Considering, from memory, his wife looks to suffer from the same affliction, she probably has no say in the matter.

Somehow this fine fellow thinks he's got an in your face joke with those photos when in reality he is living proof that Red Sox fans can't stay away from Bomber fans. It's the junkyard dog principle.

Michael Kay said Damon's arm is adequate. Bullshit. His arm, and our defense as a whole has cost the Yankees many runs.

I'd put money on them not reaching the ALCS again. Our defense is kind of just there and we will never have a good bullpen this season or a totally healthy rotation.

• 4 weeks later...

I love how when the ump blew the call on the SB for the Mariners not to long ago Kay went ballistic and said the Yankees lost because of that, but he barely makes any deal of it when the Sox guy gets screwed.

I love how when the ump blew the call on the SB for the Mariners not to long ago Kay went ballistic and said the Yankees lost because of that, but he barely makes any deal of it when the Sox guy gets screwed.

What do you expect it is YES and he's a homer.