SportsWrath

Mo blew it

so-cal dub

The Yankees rotation right now is laughable

Pettite

Wright

Igawa

Rasner

Insert another pitcher who should not be pitching at the major league level here

This is bad, our bullpen is going to be shot by June

I still cant beleive that Marco Scutaro took Mo deep for a wlak off. That guys is a horrible hitter.....he couldnt even start for the 2002 Mets, thats how bad he is

Pettite

Wright

Igawa

Rasner

Insert another pitcher who should not be pitching at the major league level here

This is bad, our bullpen is going to be shot by June

I still cant beleive that Marco Scutaro took Mo deep for a wlak off. That guys is a horrible hitter.....he couldnt even start for the 2002 Mets, thats how bad he is

jarrett wright is an oriole.

unless your referring to a guy i never heard before, which in the yankes rotation, is very possible.

Pettite

Wright

Igawa

Rasner

This is bad, our bullpen is going to be shot by June NEXT WEEK I still cant beleive that Marco Scutaro took Mo deep for a wlak off. That guys is a horrible hitter.....he couldnt even start for the 2002 Mets, thats how bad he is

Mo usually has some early season troubles. Remember 2005 at home against the red Sox in April? He blew a game, Yanks started 11-19 and still won 95 games. I would not worry about Mo. He is the best in the game, period.

Friggin So Taguchi owns Billy Wagner and he played LF as an actor in Major League II so you just never know, sometimes the shittiest of players have a good day.

oh, Im not worried at all. My team will be there when the dust settles. Im just surprised that the worst hitter in baseball took Mo yard. Its really not a big deal, its just something that doesnt happen every day...Mo will still be the same old Mo. He's the last guy I worry about on the Yankees