SportsWrath

If i could say anything to our new GM

*SDMF*

Fuck you asshole! :clap: Just wanted to get that off my chest. I feel better now.

I say fuck you SDMF. Simply because Jerry Reese is the GM of our team and your the GM of our Madden team. We'd be broke and still suck if you ran this team.

I say fuck you SDMF. Simply because Jerry Reese is the GM of our team and your the GM of our Madden team. We'd be broke and still suck if you ran this team.

Please, if I ran this team we'd be alot better than 8-8. After that Bears game last year Huff would have been gone. No more throwing the ball 25 yards down the feild on 2nd and short. Jacobs would have seen more tim, and Idmake sure I told Tim Lewis that I dont wanna see my LB's 30 fuckin yards down feild covering WR. If you dont agree thats fine. Everyones entitled to their own opinion.

Please, if I ran this team we'd be alot better than 8-8. After that Bears game last year Huff would have been gone. No more throwing the ball 25 yards down the feild on 2nd and short. Jacobs would have seen more tim, and Idmake sure I told Tim Lewis that I dont wanna see my LB's 30 fuckin yards down feild covering WR. If you dont agree thats fine. Everyones entitled to their own opinion.

umm, what does Jerry Reese have to do with our on the field play...? And uhhh, what's is your gripe with, playcall from last year, or not signing any free agents? Because it seems like you're pissed at our front office and GM...yet you're bashing Huffnagel and Lewis.

I don't think Reese is doing a bad job either, although I am frustrated that we haven't been able to fill more holes.

This year's FA market sucks. If we had given the deals that Clements and Curtis got I'd be scratching my head right now... neither one is THAT good (Clements is NOT the best defensive player in the NFL).

We just have to be patient and see what we can do in the draft, and on June 1st. Hopefully we'll have some quality players that get cut, and the Giants will have plenty of cap room.

I don't think Reese is doing a bad job either, although I am frustrated that we haven't been able to fill more holes.

This year's FA market sucks. If we had given the deals that Clements and Curtis got I'd be scratching my head right now... neither one is THAT good (Clements is NOT the best defensive player in the NFL).

We just have to be patient and see what we can do in the draft, and on June 1st. Hopefully we'll have some quality players that get cut, and the Giants will have plenty of cap room.

Yah, since when has Nate Clements been such a great CB, Buffalo's defense has been mediocre, better than their offense, but thats not saying much.

Im not saying we should have given Clements the money or Curtis, but lets get something. Why is he gonna rely on the draft? Is there any LB's or CB's we are gonna draft tht are gonna be that good that we dont even look like a team that wants to bring in any FA's?

Fuck you asshole! :clap: Just wanted to get that off my chest. I feel better now.

Typical for Kid of this century , impatient .

and all that stuff you said Reese should of done last year. Well If I am not mistaken E.A. was the GM last year not Reese.

And I am happy you are not the Giants GM this year as well.

apparently you dont see the big picture . we have the draft and 2 cut days coming up . We have some good players that where on the practice team that will step up this year.

1 Anthony Mix WR

2 James Sims RB

to name a couple .

I can't wait till NFLE starts o see some potential players no matter what Team they are allocated to .

dont think like a Madden head .............

:confused: Seriously?

He resigned O'Hara, traded a dead beat player for a 2 time 1200 yard rusher and then restructured his contract. We have a ton of cap space, only to be even bigger next year when, I'm assuming, the market wont be so insane. We still have a draft and still have a month of free agency. He knows what he's doing, give him time.

I was a little frustrated before also, but when you look at the bigger picture, it makes sense.

He resigned O'Hara, traded a dead beat player for a 2 time 1200 yard rusher and then restructured his contract. We have a ton of cap space, only to be even bigger next year when, I'm assuming, the market wont be so insane. We still have a draft and still have a month of free agency. He knows what he's doing, give him time.

I was a little frustrated before also, but when you look at the bigger picture, it makes sense.

atta boy dub.

Reese is clearing house of dead weight, just like any new GM would do. He let worthless players go and is looking to intelligently run this team...not run it into the ground like the Skins have been doing for years. Nate Clements I don't think has ever been to a Pro Bowl, and I'm more comfortable with Moss or Tyree than I would have been with Kevin Curtis.

re-signing O'Hara is a no brainer, Carter was on his way out anyways. Im just pissed that nothing is going on. Maybe Im jumpin the gun, but lets not forget Moss has yet to show us he can be a good reciever and Tyree also. Not sining another WR yet was a mistake. Letting Arrington go was a mistake, Not getting a better OC was a mistake, hoping draft picks will help us next year and depending on FA market that has yet te be is a mistake. Droughns was a 1200 yard back. WOW thats just awesome. Brandon Jacobs is gonna have the job. RD will just be in here to give him a break.

re-signing O'Hara is a no brainer, Carter was on his way out anyways. Im just pissed that nothing is going on. Maybe Im jumpin the gun, but lets not forget Moss has yet to show us he can be a good reciever and Tyree also. Not sining another WR yet was a mistake. Letting Arrington go was a mistake, Not getting a better OC was a mistake, hoping draft picks will help us next year and depending on FA market that has yet te be is a mistake. Droughns was a 1200 yard back. WOW thats just awesome. Brandon Jacobs is gonna have the job. RD will just be in here to give him a break.

Of course re-signing O'Hara is a nobrainer, but what we resigned him at was the gem of the deal. He most likely would have got an insane contract like everybody else if he didn't re-sign. Carter was on his way out alright, which is why it was a beautiful thing we got Droughns for his sorry ass. Moss is going to start his second season, his SECOND season for Christ sake. You want him to be Steve Smith already? Plenty of talented receivers in this draft, and dont be so sure we dont take one with the 1st pick. Arrington may re sign again at the minimum for depth, brilliant again of Reese if that happens. Better OC you say, what does "lame duck" mean to you? We arent hoping this years recruits can turn into gems right off the bat, like I said give the man time.

You should post this babble at the Gmb. Those fools will be all over your jock for it.

Actually we have 4-9 million in cap space left. There was a clause in Manning's contract where he received something and it ate a shit load of our cap. That's not good but the good news is that we will have a nice chunk of room next year where we can make a splash. We wont do much more, just sign inexpensive space filling free agents. I have calmed down also but I don't think we are going anywhere this year.

Actually we have 4-9 million in cap space left. There was a clause in Manning's contract where he received something and it ate a shit load of our cap. That's not good but the good news is that we will have a nice chunk of room next year where we can make a splash. We wont do much more, just sign inexpensive space filling free agents. I have calmed down also but I don't think we are going anywhere this year.

yah, 4-9, right NOW. We havent had any cuts or anything. I also heard a while back they were trying to restructure Toomer and Strahan. We will sign free agents that will help us out, we are just waiting until the right players don't get the deals they want. Plus, that 4-9 is without or rookie pool factored in, isnt it?

Signing Arrington again at a better price would be mad clutch...it doesn't look like he's garnering any attention from anyone else and maybe he'll come back with a chip on his shoulder. We're getting younger and faster...yet we still have a good solid core of players. This year won't be that bad, I don't believe.

On the Droughns note, I honestly hope he wins that starting job. Jacobs doesn't strike me as the leader he strikes all of you as...he fumbles at clutch moments and has a hard time lowering his shoulder and actually driving a pile. Droughns is a big, powerful back who has that explosiveness to pick up bigger chunks of yardage...plus, he's proven he can be a workhorse already. If he comes to camp in shape and motivated, I don't see how he won't be our starter. But I would bet Jacobs still gets 10-15 carries a game, which is perfect for the type of back that he is.

yah, 4-9, right NOW. We havent had any cuts or anything. I also heard a while back they were trying to restructure Toomer and Strahan. We will sign free agents that will help us out, we are just waiting until the right players don't get the deals they want. Plus, that 4-9 is without or rookie pool factored in, isnt it?

Signing Arrington again at a better price would be mad clutch...it doesn't look like he's garnering any attention from anyone else and maybe he'll come back with a chip on his shoulder. We're getting younger and faster...yet we still have a good solid core of players. This year won't be that bad, I don't believe.

On the Droughns note, I honestly hope he wins that starting job. Jacobs doesn't strike me as the leader he strikes all of you as...he fumbles at clutch moments and has a hard time lowering his shoulder and actually driving a pile. Droughns is a big, powerful back who has that explosiveness to pick up bigger chunks of yardage...plus, he's proven he can be a workhorse already. If he comes to camp in shape and motivated, I don't see how he won't be our starter. But I would bet Jacobs still gets 10-15 carries a game, which is perfect for the type of back that he is.

here read this http://blog.nj.com/ledgergiants/2007/03/a_...er_quiet_w.html

Someone familiar with the Giants' salary-cap situation told us here at the Ledger yesterday the team is currently about $5.5 million under the cap. The person also pegged the Jets' number at about $11 million. The Giants' cap number took a hit when QB Eli Manning's escalators kicked in recently, bumping his 2007 base salary up to $6 million.

Figure the Giants' rookie pool to be about $4 million to sign their draft picks. Quick math tells me they have only $1.5 million to toss at free agents right now. But remember something: These cap numbers can change easily. The Giants could cut players, restructure their contracts, guarantee a few bonuses and do all kinds of stuff to create cap room. In other words, their current cap number won't prevent them from spending more than $1.5 million in the next few weeks.

The only thing more annoying then watching my team play average is watching fans say that they can make us a better team.

Seriously, Reese knows what he's doing. I don't get you guys. Can't you recognize that the last two years, after signing several major FAs, we have gotten two first round playoff exits.

What FA has done has gotten our team back into contention after two disastrous seasons. But if we want to do better then contention, we have to build this team through smart signings and through the draft.

Well there should have been a clause if he sucked shit. Because I rooted for the guy since he's been our starter. It was an awesome move when TC pulled KW and he gave EM some time under his belt. Ever since tht Bears game, Eli has not had any improvement.

The only fumble Jacobs had that really sticks out to me is the one against the Cowgirls. Maybe it will happen, but I dont see Rubin taking the spot from Jacobs. Not even close. But we'll see.

Well there should have been a clause if he sucked shit. Because I rooted for the guy since he's been our starter. It was an awesome move when TC pulled KW and he gave EM some time under his belt. Ever since tht Bears game, Eli has not had any improvement.

The only fumble Jacobs had that really sticks out to me is the one against the Cowgirls. Maybe it will happen, but I dont see Rubin taking the spot from Jacobs. Not even close. But we'll see.

The Cowboys one to me IMO is no better then the one he had against Philly and Carolina. The Carolina fumble was horrible... he's lucky Shockey picked it up.

The Cowboys one to me IMO is no better then the one he had against Philly and Carolina. The Carolina fumble was horrible... he's lucky Shockey picked it up.

RB's fumble. Everyone knows this. We all remember the terrible season Tiki had. Jacobs will be coming into this season smarter and hungrier, I dont expect to see the ball hit the ground at all this year. Wow did I just saythat?

can you imagine if Tiki Babah was still here? We would actually be negative in cap space right now. This Manning contract is ridiculous though. They should have tried to restructure it, but if it helps us next years cap, then it is worth it.

can you imagine if Tiki Babah was still here? We would actually be negative in cap space right now. This Manning contract is ridiculous though. They should have tried to restructure it, but if it helps us next years cap, then it is worth it.

Seriously if he doesnt improve he should give money back. Im not kidding. Who is that chick in your avatar? She's hot. :drool:

Seriously if he doesnt improve he should give money back. Im not kidding. Who is that chick in your avatar? She's hot. :drool:

Yeah no reason why he should make that money for a mediocre QB. BTW, her name is Keri Sable, hope you heard of her. She is a tight biotch.