SportsWrath

the mets will win the world series

Currency

Hey Currency, do you have fun expecting the Yankees to be better than us?? Cause if so, how will you feel when they fail?

Jeezus...why do you hate the Yankees so much? We're from the same city, different burough...so what? If it wasn't for the Mets fans I wouldn't hate the Mets. :clap:

Also, how was last season for ya? It will repeat...the Braves will win the NL East again and the Marlins will finish ahead of you! :doh:

Jeezus...why do you hate the Yankees so much? We're from the same city, different burough...so what? If it wasn't for the Mets fans I wouldn't hate the Mets. :clap:

Also, how was last season for ya? It will repeat...the Braves will win the NL East again and the Marlins will finish ahead of you! :doh:

I don't hate the Yankees...I hate a vast majority of thier fans... just like I'm a Giants fan, but I like the Jets a little too... but Jets fans aren't a-holes

I'll be honest. I absolutely despise the Yankees. However, when it comes to here I don't let my bias and hatred get in the way of debates involving them too often, but sometimes the hate can't be denied.

Come on, even you can admit we'll finish ahead of Florida this season :drool:

It is people like you why Mets fans hate the "Yankess."

I'll be honest. I absolutely despise the Yankees. However, when it comes to here I don't let my bias and hatred get in the way of debates involving them too often, but sometimes the hate can't be denied.

Come on, even you can admit we'll finish ahead of Florida this season :drool:

I'll be serious...you're the only team in the NL East that has a realistic chance of knocking off the Braves. But, I'll need to see how the Mets play this season. Last year, I would say the Metropolitans were the biggest dissapointment in the Majors. So, I don't have much confidence going into this year that you'll even win the NL East.

We have the lineup but our starting pitchers will be our downfall, I felt like we should have held on to Seo!

you guys are going to end up regretting that move. he's gonna kill it in Los Angeles. the benson trade was enough, u got bullpen help and a setup man

yeah padres.

and speaking of mets and padres let me be the first to inform you guys that you didn't get hosed on the cameron deal. nady's the real deal and single handedly kept our offense afloat in april and may last season. dont know if he'll hit the wall if he gets 500-600 at bats this season but IMO (and i watch plenty of yankees and mets games to compensate for not watching my own team) he's better than diaz and should be the starter

yeah padres.

and speaking of mets and padres let me be the first to inform you guys that you didn't get hosed on the cameron deal. nady's the real deal and single handedly kept our offense afloat in april and may last season. dont know if he'll hit the wall if he gets 500-600 at bats this season but IMO (and i watch plenty of yankees and mets games to compensate for not watching my own team) he's better than diaz and should be the starter

good info., bro... I'll try to find some video's of him online

I'll be serious...you're the only team in the NL East that has a realistic chance of knocking off the Braves. But, I'll need to see how the Mets play this season. Last year, I would say the Metropolitans were the biggest dissapointment in the Majors. So, I don't have much confidence going into this year that you'll even win the NL East.

Coming from a Mets fan, I disagree. Despite the hype that I wrote on the GMB, I really knew that we were at least a year away. I knew Beltran was overpaid from the get go, because he was not going to perform at the rate of which he did with the Astros and is a fucking career .267 hitter. Not worth 119 mill IMO. I knew we need a 1b, second basemen, and stronger middle relief. We just weren't consistent enough. Where we finished was really my realistic prediction of what was what I expected, which was 82-70.

I actually liked the Yankees until unhappy, unfulfilled fans like you that think its your devine fucking right to win EVERYEAR came into the fold. Talk to a 60 year old guy about the late 60's and early 70's or the mid 80's to early 90's Yanks teams who could not draw flies to Yankee stadium let alone fans how things were.

I want to see all you diehards when 1990 rolls around again. :TU:

Duaner Sanchez has better stuff than jae Seo will ever have. Most scouts feel you saw the best you were ever gonna see with Seo, his trade value was never higher.

As far as Sanchez, David Wright was quoted as saying he has the nastiest stuff of any right hander he faced in the NL last year.

Biggest disappointment in the majors? Are you out of your fucking mind? After 3 straight 90 loss seasons they won 83 games with a rookie manager, 2 22 year olds on the left side of the INF, absolutely ZERO production from the 1B spot and a bullpen that blew more chances than an AROD at bat in October.

The Phillies, Cubs, Giants, Dodgers, Twins were all bigger disappointments than the mets in 05!

Its posts and statements like that that make you have ZERO credibility as far as being an informed sports fan. :TU: