SportsWrath

the mets will win the world series

Currency

Duaner Sanchez has better stuff than jae Seo will ever have. Most scouts feel you saw the best you were ever gonna see with Seo, his trade value was never higher.

As far as Sanchez, David Wright was quoted as saying he has the nastiest stuff of any right hander he faced in the NL last year.

Sanchez may have more potential but look at our depth at starting pitching. If godforbid Pedro and someone else were to go down this season, which may be very possible, that would be a huge issue for us.

Biggest disappointment in the majors? Are you out of your fucking mind? After 3 straight 90 loss seasons they won 83 games with a rookie manager, 2 22 year olds on the left side of the INF, absolutely ZERO production from the 1B spot and a bullpen that blew more chances than an AROD at bat in October.

The Phillies, Cubs, Giants, Dodgers, Twins were all bigger disappointments than the mets in 05!

Its posts and statements like that that make you have ZERO credibility as far as being an informed sports fan. :TU:

Ah damn. I wish I had seen his post so I could have layed in. The "New York Yankess" were a bigger disappointment with their choke in the playoffs again, still with the ridicuolusly high pay roll.

Ah damn. I wish I had seen his post so I could have layed in. The "New York Yankess" were a bigger disappointment with their choke in the playoffs again, still with the ridicuolusly high pay roll.

I was not even going to bring that up, this dipshit was not even worthy of that retort, but he did need a little history lesson about 2005.

I was not even going to bring that up, this dipshit was not even worthy of that retort, but he did need a little history lesson about 2005.

Most Yankee fans are douche bags that don't even deserve to comment to us, fucken bandwagon ass mother fuckers...

• 3 weeks later...
yeah padres.

and speaking of mets and padres let me be the first to inform you guys that you didn't get hosed on the cameron deal. nady's the real deal and single handedly kept our offense afloat in april and may last season. dont know if he'll hit the wall if he gets 500-600 at bats this season but IMO (and i watch plenty of yankees and mets games to compensate for not watching my own team) he's better than diaz and should be the starter

:ph34r: