SportsWrath

So Far So Good

Plax 4 Prez

So far, in the two games, I've read that Glavine was Glavine, Burgos was lights out, Wagner was shaky and Oliver Perez sucked ass.

I'm really banking on Perez this season. DON'T LET ME DOWN OLLIE!!

So far, in the two games, I've read that Glavine was Glavine, Burgos was lights out, Wagner was shaky and Oliver Perez sucked ass.

I'm really banking on Perez this season. DON'T LET ME DOWN OLLIE!!

Wagner has scared me alot in the last season... hopefully he becomes bad ass again... Chan Ho Park needs his fucking Visa...lol

Wagner has scared me alot in the last season... hopefully he becomes bad ass again... Chan Ho Park needs his fucking Visa...lol

That is why he is known as "Out of the Park"; hopefully Shea is big enough keep a lot of his potential home run pitches inside of the park. :rolleyes:

Yo Plax dump the Madden Freaks Sig, we have a new home!

sorry man, but my new girlfriend has kept me busy... it's hard to be online... I work in a fucken call center, and when I'm off I'm pretty occupied... I'll try to be online more, but it's very difficult... I will be on more during the Mets games so I can create game threads and posts even though that might anger some ppl in this section, not naming any names... I will never completely ditch you guys, but real life comes first... I WILL BE HERE FOR MY METS!!!

To be honest with you Plax, I think you and Randoff are the only decent people here! Screw the Rest!

Cool, I think you're a piece of shit too.

BTW, mr. Feefifoefum, Yanks 8-1...Mets 3-8. What's happening? I noticed you haven't been around to talk shit about the Yanks, coincidence??

Cool, I think you're a piece of shit too.

BTW, mr. Feefifoefum, Yanks 8-1...Mets 3-8. What's happening? I noticed you haven't been around to talk shit about the Yanks, coincidence??

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::doh::doh::doh:

Back up the truck!!! It's all over, some guy named Camacho :unsure: blew a save.

IT'S MARCH!!!! :confused:

It's a new low for Yankee fans.

I don't even have to say anything anymore. They prove themselves to be dimwits on their own.

Yeah, I'm pretty upset that the Mets' b squad is struggling... :rolleyes:

But since you asked what's happening, all you had to do is read my posts in this thread. What's important for the Mets is not their exhibition record, but that Glavine, Pelfrey, Perez and Maine have pitched well. Even Chan Ho Park pitched well.

See you in April....

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::doh::doh::doh:

Back up the truck!!! It's all over, some guy named Camacho :unsure: blew a save.

IT'S MARCH!!!! :confused:

It's a new low for Yankee fans.

I don't even have to say anything anymore. They prove themselves to be dimwits on their own.

Yeah, I'm pretty upset that the Mets' b squad is struggling... :rolleyes:

But since you asked what's happening, all you had to do is read my posts in this thread. What's important for the Mets is not their exhibition record, but that Glavine, Pelfrey, Perez and Maine have pitched well. Even Chan Ho Park pitched well.

See you in April....

Hey, our B squad isn't having trouble. :wacko: BTW, to save myself here from respectable Mets fans, I'm just talking shit to FFFF becuase he likes talking shit to us. I mean no disrespect.

SEE YOU GUYS IN OCTOBER!

Hey, our B squad isn't having trouble. :wacko: BTW, to save myself here from respectable Mets fans, I'm just talking shit to FFFF becuase he likes talking shit to us. I mean no disrespect.

SEE YOU GUYS IN OCTOBER!

It's not really talking shit when you bring up records in March... :confused:

I guess you had that bottled up for weeks and couldn't wait to get it out?

Let's hope your A squad doesn't spend too much time on the DL or in the tabloids.

All you are doing is proving me right... Most Yankee fans are dumb.

BTW, to save myself from respectable Yankee fans, I'm only talking shit to the dumb ones, you know who you are.

Point proven again... Only a moron would think I'm not a Met fan.

You seem more interested in what the Yanks do. A real fan wouldn't care. ;) But, I do enjoy you. You'll be my bitch when the Yanks meet the Mets in the 2007 World Series. :)

You seem more interested in what the Yanks do. A real fan wouldn't care. ;) But, I do enjoy you. You'll be my bitch when the Yanks meet the Mets in the 2007 World Series. :)

Do you really think we're gonna have a Subway Series?

I hope so. I secretly root for the Mets as my NL team. :ph34r:

I KNEW IT!!!! I can't lie... I secretly rooted for the Yankees to win the WS from 96-99... and 2001 also, because of 9/11. It would have been awesome if they had won that year. However, I did laugh my ass off when Rivera gave up that gay hit to Gonzalez.

:furious: That unfortunate moment will always sit on top of mind next to the Junkin fiasco... :brooding:

Right next to Ewing's finger roll

Olajuwan's blocked shot of Starks to end Game 6 of the 94 Finals. (That shot was going in)

Flipper Anderson

...but nothing will ever top Kenny Rogers' walk with the bases loaded to end the Mets' 99 season... :furious::furious::furious:

sorry man, but my new girlfriend has kept me busy... it's hard to be online... I work in a fucken call center, and when I'm off I'm pretty occupied... I'll try to be online more, but it's very difficult... I will be on more during the Mets games so I can create game threads and posts even though that might anger some ppl in this section, not naming any names... I will never completely ditch you guys, but real life comes first... I WILL BE HERE FOR MY METS!!!

Real life? I thought the mets were real life? Oh shit... :worshippy: Long time no see, buddy.