SportsWrath

Pat Hanlon

*SDMF*

I cant stand this guy. I hate watching Giants online because this guy is such an arrogant prick. I dont know what "The Duke" ever saw in this guy..... <_>

maybe his shit dont stink ?????

thats the way he acts anyway :P

I know a guy who works in the media department for them and helps produce Giants online, he agrees Hanlon is an asshole and can't tolerate him.

can you tell them to get some new theme music it sounds so 1970ish public access formish in otherwords crap

I never liked him either...But, what can you do right?

I hear ya

He's the ultimate Yes man and a perfect foil for the Giants org. I met him at the summit and he's exactly the same way as he is on TV. I made no effort to go talk to him, I'd rather talk to someone who had an unbiased opinion.

I totally can see him being the same classless ass in person.

can you tell them to get some new theme music it sounds so 1970ish public access formish in otherwords crap

:TU: No problem, I'll also suggest tying Hanlon to the flagstaff at the top of the stadium in nothing but his underwear facing toward Philadelphia as well as making sure those pictures of Kevin Corbett during his "college phase" get posted to the message board.

:TU: No problem, I'll also suggest tying Hanlon to the flagstaff at the top of the stadium in nothing but his underwear facing toward Philadelphia as well as making sure those pictures of Kevin Corbett during his "college phase" get posted to the message board.

You should ask them to make the show longer...30 minutes isn't enough for the fans living outside of NY.