SportsWrath

Keith Hernandez to Represent Cardinals Opening Day

Blue Jeans

Cardinals 1B Keith Hernandez

In an article for the AP, Ronald Blum reports that Keith Hernandez, alongside Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Bruce Sutter, will be on hand April 1 in St. Louis when the Mets visit the Cardinals to watch the championship flag get raised.

Also included in the article are Larry "Chipper" Jones' words regarding where the Braves expect to be in September.

Discuss.

Keith is a very shady character.

Discuss.

Keith is a very shady character.

Remember the whole drugs in baseball scandal....how he sang like the loudest canary about to go into the cage. I know Dave Parker is still looking for him. What an opportunist and real fake on top of it. If baseball was the Mob....you would not have to look too far to find out who the rat is/was. Fuck him. Even Gary Carter was/is more of Met than he ever was..."if you call another fastball right now I am going to fight you"; supposedly Keith said this to Gary.....mighty funny Keith none of the other Mets remembered the scene quite like that. Drop dead in that red cap. <_<

Remember the whole drugs in baseball scandal....how he sang like the loudest canary about to go into the cage. I know Dave Parker is still looking for him. What an opportunist and real fake on top of it. If baseball was the Mob....you would not have to look too far to find out who the rat is/was. Fuck him. Even Gary Carter was/is more of Met than he ever was..."if you call another fastball right now I am going to fight you"; supposedly Keith said this to Gary.....mighty funny Keith none of the other Mets remembered the scene quite like that. Drop dead in that red cap. <_<

While the Flushing faithful will always remember him as a Met, wasn't he on the last Card WS Championship team? He was already going to be in the stadium to call the game I dont see it as sacrilege to be on the field for what ever ceremony.

Even with that said I will now boycott

facial_5.jpg

Yes, but Keith is actual quite critical of the Mets at times, he isn`t a homer like

Michael Kay

Yeah his analysis is usually good and spot on....its his personal life and overall lack of integrity that gets to me. But its not a biggie...let him die in Cardinals red for all that I care. :rolleyes:

He is one of the funniest people I`ve ever met.

i agree with you, he is funny as hell, but it's only a matter of time before he gets canned from sny. some of the stories he tells, while really entertaining and funny, i just can't believe he gets away with telling them on the air. i hope he's around, him and gary cohen and darling all do a pretty good job. hey, it's better than, "what a nice looking man".

i agree with you, he is funny as hell, but it's only a matter of time before he gets canned from sny. some of the stories he tells, while really entertaining and funny, i just can't believe he gets away with telling them on the air. i hope he's around, him and gary cohen and darling all do a pretty good job. hey, it's better than, "what a nice looking man".

I`m not talking about what he says on air, I`ve had the pleasure of meeting Keith numerous times, he is just one funny

fuck.