SportsWrath

The Giants better file a complaint

BIGBLUE01

Sorry my fellow Giant fans, if you think there was any other reason for losing that game, other than gettin cheated by the refs, your sadly mistaken. And I dont mean a couple of bad calls, I mean outright paid off officials. That can be the ONLY explanation.

How do you miss 4, thats right...FOUR, blocks in the back in the wide open field where even a blind kid could see? All on RW McQuarters. How do you not see jerseys being pulled up so high they could rip? How do you continue to hit and push down other players after the whistle, and not get ejected? And then the result is a 1st down for the penalty commiting team???? :confused: BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :brooding:

Most of you may be allright with us losing, but Im not. We stepped up, Eli looked goodf and Tiki was great as usual. What impressed me was the D steppin up. And we got cheated. :brooding:

They better do something about it.

I aggre the officiating was horrible, but it was not what cost the GIANTS the game. That was Horrible defensive play calling.

The hold on Snee pissed me off though, first of all it was not a hold and second of all it was totally away from the play. If you are going to let holding happen fine just let it go for both teams.

we also got away with some things including a big p.i. call the only thing that i thought was horrible was the whole runyan situation

If you're talking about the Jason Bell non call, I think you're Wrong, I don't see what Bell did there, they basically brushed up against each other.

I don't care if Cofield responded, he responded AFTER Runyan had gone after a second Giant player, after the flags were already thrown, AND well after the whistles started to blow. Just because Cofield responded shouldn't have kept Runyan in the game....either way he should clearly have been ejected.

If you're talking about the Jason Bell non call, I think you're Wrong, I don't see what Bell did there, they basically brushed up against each other.

I agree with that. The only real horrible call I saw was the holding on Snee. If Cofield wasn't a dumb ass, that personal foul would have killed that drive. Our team played dumb at times, but I mostly blame the D for not making a stop at the end after they had a nice long rest durring the offensive TD drive. I also blame the offense for not scoring a TD on either of the drives that ended inside the 5 yd line.

It was a typical game for this season..... Great opening drive, then nothin nothin nothin and a good fourth quarter. I don't understand why the offense is not able to put together a full game. Maybe next year.

What also was funny was the spotting of the ball. Tiki gets an obvious first and they had to bring out the chains. Westbrook gets not as close and it's an automatic first down.

Anyone else notice how hard the official was tuggin on the chain on our first down? Maybe I was just drunk, but it sure looked like he was giving everything he had trying to make us short

Can't say I blame officials for the loss though.

But they definately have to big of an impact on the game.

Especially with off holding calls. That whole rule needs to be retooled.

As it stands it's too subjective. It can basically be called at any point in the game, which leaves room for an official to have a huge impact on the outcome of a game.

What also was funny was the spotting of the ball. Tiki gets an obvious first and they had to bring out the chains. Westbrook gets not as close and it's an automatic first down.

Anyone else notice how hard the official was tuggin on the chain on our first down? Maybe I was just drunk, but it sure looked like he was giving everything he had trying to make us short

You know I had forgotten all about that. There were several first downs that were given to the Egirls without a mesurment and more then generous spots.

The NFL needs a way to better manage spotting the ball and in/out of bounds calls. Instant Replay does alot for the in-or-out question, but a spot is a crap shoot at best. There should be some sort of sensor that can detect where the ball is when the play stops. Maybe the whistle causes a precise location of the ball to be placed on the field grid.

You know I had forgotten all about that. There were several first downs that were given to the Egirls without a mesurment and more then generous spots.

The NFL needs a way to better manage spotting the ball and in/out of bounds calls. Instant Replay does alot for the in-or-out question, but a spot is a crap shoot at best. There should be some sort of sensor that can detect where the ball is when the play stops. Maybe the whistle causes a precise location of the ball to be placed on the field grid.

I was think of that before, but with the goal line. Maybe having an rfid device in the ball to setoff a buzzer when the ball passes the goalline. In addition to that, I'm sure there could be a device similar to gps that could accurately place the ball. Maybe that's the future of the game. That and robots that don't lose their cool and get stupid penalties.

I was think of that before, but with the goal line. Maybe having an rfid device in the ball to setoff a buzzer when the ball passes the goalline. In addition to that, I'm sure there could be a device similar to gps that could accurately place the ball. Maybe that's the future of the game. That and robots that don't lose their cool and get stupid penalties.

A buzzer goin off if the ball crossed the goaline or out of bounds wouldnt work. Every time a pass, kickoff, field goal, or punt went pass the line, it'd buzz? I think the best it can get is the over head cam and sideline cams that are ground level.

A buzzer goin off if the ball crossed the goaline or out of bounds wouldnt work. Every time a pass, kickoff, field goal, or punt went pass the line, it'd buzz? I think the best it can get is the over head cam and sideline cams that are ground level.

The buzzer wouldn't indicate a touchdown, it would just indicate the ball crossed the line.

The official would still have to verify possesion and the td, etc...

RFID devices are tiny. About the size of a grain of rice. It can be done now if they wanted to invest the money into the research.

The buzzer wouldn't indicate a touchdown, it would just indicate the ball crossed the line.

The official would still have to verify possesion and the td, etc...

RFID devices are tiny. About the size of a grain of rice. It can be done now if they wanted to invest the money into the research.

Yeah but another thing would be, where is the RFID device gonna be placed in the ball? You know those plays where only the tip of the ball crosses the plane? If the device isn't at that tip then it wouldnt go off.

Yeah but another thing would be, where is the RFID device gonna be placed in the ball? You know those plays where only the tip of the ball crosses the plane? If the device isn't at that tip then it wouldnt go off.

By now, I'm sure they could develop a coat of the stuff that completely covers the ball beneath the skin.

If not you'd just place multiple devices in strategic locations. Both tips and all the way around the middle.

But, most owners would never go for such a thing. It's too futuristic. They like as little change as possible.

But, most owners would never go for such a thing. It's too futuristic. They like as little change as possible.

They are perfectly fine turning QBs into porcelein dolls that can't be touched but god forbid we try and make the game a little more fair.

I don't care if Cofield responded, he responded AFTER Runyan had gone after a second Giant player, after the flags were already thrown, AND well after the whistles started to blow. Just because Cofield responded shouldn't have kept Runyan in the game....either way he should clearly have been ejected.

I don't see what he did to be ejected. It was a late hit, then Madison took a flop and then Runyan took a flop. no punches were thrown.

I don't see what he did to be ejected. It was a late hit, then Madison took a flop and then Runyan took a flop. no punches were thrown.

He pushed Cofield to the ground, then went after a second Giant player after multiple seconds had past since the refs blew the whistles and threw the flags.

people don't get thrown out for that.

The announcers seemed to think he should have been. A lot of people here seem to think he should have been. Maybe if they start tossing players for doing stupid shit like that, going after players after already doing it once that kind of shit wouldn't happen as often as it does.

people don't get thrown out for that.

Don't know about that, but he should've gotten a foul for both instances instead of just one.

And Cofield should've controlled himself. That kind of shit pisses me off to no end.

It's a gift and you take a dump right on it. There's no excuse for it.