SportsWrath

Call me crazy..

Nas

I guess because most of us including me were expeting to lose this game. And I bet that was because subconciously we try to prepare for disaster. As soon as Philly made that last field goal and the game was over, my best friend called me to see if I'm ok. I was totally at peace. I told him I had prepared for this.

But for some reason I feel weird... depressed... and now at 9:19 PM, tears fell down my eyes. :(

I've always backed Eli. I never doubted him and in a way I'm proud of myself for that. Plax played a good game but I'm not going to let this one game hide how the season went for him. Emmons should be shot.. just one bullet to the chest and let him bleed to death. I love Shockey.. he's growing and this year he learned a lot.

Time to fire TC and his entire regime. And let's build our defense.

after plax scored that td i thought that the d might be able to hold up and give the offense the ball back but the first run just proved why we were 8-8

you were teased, just like all of us. It's what i call being a Giants fan.

after plax scored that td i thought that the d might be able to hold up and give the offense the ball back but the first run just proved why we were 8-8

That's why shoring up this D should be our biggest focus. Honestly I never understood why Emmons was playing this season when we had Chase there all along.. I don't care who backs up who. Chase showed us he's pretty good at that position.. come to think of it.. that's another reason why TC should be shown the door.

I guess because most of us including me were expeting to lose this game. And I bet that was because subconciously we try to prepare for disaster. As soon as Philly made that last field goal and the game was over, my best friend called me to see if I'm ok. I was totally at peace. I told him I had prepared for this.

But for some reason I feel weird... depressed... and now at 9:19 PM, tears fell down my eyes. :(

I dont feel a thing

I belive that is my way of knowing next year will be better and big changes will happen

my focus is on april now

and what ever happens tomarow (Fingers crossed)

you know what feels better about losing this game than last year ?

we faught this year we made them beat us to win they had to score to win .

we didnt roll over an take a nap on the field .

so chin up my kiddies bigger and better things will await us in 2007-2008

I dont feel a thing

I belive that is my way of knowing next year will be better and big changes will happen

my focus is on april now

and what ever happens tomorow (Fingers crossed)

you know what feels better about losing this game than last year ?

we faught this year we made them beat us to win they had to score to win .

we didnt roll over an take a nap on the field .

so chin up my kiddies bigger and better things will await us in 2007-2008

Amen.

it just kills to know that we have to wait 4 months untill the draft 3 months for FA where im sure we will blow it (although a new GM would be interesting) and dont want to think how long untill trainging camp

although the head coach situation should be exciting

I'm not looking at the draft yet. I'm looking to see fireworks a lot sooner than April. I want heads to roll.

Imagine what would've been without the injuries this year.

Man it hurts.

Injuries are part of the game. I think the way TC treats his players contribute to injuries. It's a long ass season and the pounding take its toll. He has them practicing in pads even late in the season.

Injuries are part of the game. I think the way TC treats his players contribute to injuries. It's a long ass season and the pounding take its toll. He has them practicing in pads even late in the season.

Everyone practices in pads late in the season.

But you're right TC is part of the problem. No discipline equals more penalties and more injuries.

Injuries are part of the game? You don't say! :doh:

Practicing in pads and taking full on shots...he only eased up a bit late this year because he was under the microscope. I was bringing up that point since coming to this board. You can not have your guys beating up on each other. You also bring up the point about stretching and strength/conditioning....the way the Giants go down the past two years you know something is wrong.

Practicing in pads and taking full on shots...he only eased up a bit late this year because he was under the microscope. I was bringing up that point since coming to this board. You can not have your guys beating up on each other. You also bring up the point about stretching and strength/conditioning....the way the Giants go down the past two years you know something is wrong.

Exactly. I'm by no means a professional athelete and the things I mentioned about strength and conditioning are pretty basic. I play football and I'm limping sore for days as is... yet this guy has them practicing like they just learned the game.... fuck him I hope his grumpy ass is fired tomorrow.