SportsWrath

WTF NFL NETWORK Sticking fork in the Giants:

Nesta

Atleast they are running a special on the 1990 Giants..... It will make the loss tonight even worse

it was fairly depressing watching the special on the 1990 Giants right before the Rise & Fall.... bah. :furious:

Wouldn't it be funny as hell though if the football gods intervened in things.... Giants win tonight... get the wildcard and then find someway to get to the SB? Rise and Fall and Rise again.... :huh:

okay Ill put down my crackpipe now and let reality set back in again :LMAO:

it was fairly depressing watching the special on the 1990 Giants right before the Rise & Fall.... bah. :furious:

Wouldn't it be funny as hell though if the football gods intervened in things.... Giants win tonight... get the wildcard and then find someway to get to the SB? Rise and Fall and Rise again.... :huh:

okay Ill put down my crackpipe now and let reality set back in again :LMAO:

no wait take another hit and explain how the Giants will build a new stadium in Albany

Deion says Giants are desperate and will win

Mooch says the Giants have already 'checked in' , Giant will lose

Adam Shcefter(sp) says the Giants without Toomer, Shockey, Strahan and Tuck have no chance. Giants will lose.

Rich Eisen says Giants will lose. And at 7-9 the Giants can still HOPE to get in the playoffs.

silver-forks.jpg

Well it's the truth man. from 6-2 to 8-8... that's the epitome of rise and fall.

Yes I realize this, the point is they should wait for the end of our season to roll such a film.

I've got no problem with the film, just the timing.