SportsWrath

ELI

Lughead

The problem, in my opinion, is not whether we need to run the WCO or not. I think we should be versatile enough to adjust our gameplan if the opposing D got our #. I think our philosophy should favor the run in order to open up the passing lanes and run the play action pass. Yes, we need to pick up the tempo as well.

I'm still an Eli supporter and will never give up on him. Not when he lacks receivers who can run routes, get seperation, and give 100% on every play.

Very well said, which is why I think I believe in him. :TU:

There were more than one. The TD pass in the N.O. game, the one that beat the Egirls, I remember one against the cowgirlz and the Panthers.

the one that beat the Eagles was perfect, off his back foot, no less...the one against the Cowgirls was a well-thrown bomb (where roy williams ran into the ref)...there were a few where Plax slowed down for some reason and had to jump or dive when it wasn't necessary...had he kept his pace, he would've caught them in stride....

The WCO would be a misfit for Eli. He is more suited to the vertical passing game. And I feel that the vertical passing game would be effective with the Giants, if only the play calling had a little common-sense to it. Through the last 2 years, it has been absolute shit and every game there are multiple times when through an entire series, every single fan is sitting there going, What - The - Fuck? What are we doing?

Hell, Tiki said it last game. When the camera was on him and he was standing there after hearing the brilliant play call and literally said "What the hell are we doing?". It was quite obvious that Puffnagel gets his playbook from Madden. The guy should have met with an accident, maybe a bolt of lightning, last year itself.

WHY THE FUCK DID TC EVEN HIRE HIM?? I guess, the coaching staff had brain disease right from the outset itself.

60 idiots coming to meeting 10 minutes early with matching socks, thats what we have right now. Nothing more.

Not sure about all that, but one thing I have to say about Eli is that it was very, very disappointing to see him not make an effort at that ball that was on the turf after the botched snap. He didn't have any interest at all in throwing his body on it, and that's alarming. He just looks defeated. One thing you could always say about him is that he always gave an effort and never blamed anybody else. Now even he looks like it's all gotten to him. We are up Shit Creek.

Well when you're getting pounded all day, after every throw, i would think you'd be a little hesitant to throw your body into a pile for a fumble.

Over the last few weekends i've notice Eli gets hit a lot, and a lot of the times he gets hit pretty close to what would be a easy Roughing the Passer penalty if it were Brady or the other Manning back there. Check it out this weekend, he gets hit a lot and gets up every time. I woulnd't question his toughness at all.

Well when you're getting pounded all day, after every throw, i would think you'd be a little hesitant to throw your body into a pile for a fumble.

Last I checked, his job description still says "Football Player". Again, I'm an Eli supporter. But I don't care what the situation is, or how much you've been hammered, you HAVE to give the body up in that situation. Anything else is called "quitting".

Over the last few weekends i've notice Eli gets hit a lot, and a lot of the times he gets hit pretty close to what would be a easy Roughing the Passer penalty if it were Brady or the other Manning back there. Check it out this weekend, he gets hit a lot and gets up every time. I woulnd't question his toughness at all.

There were a couple of hits by the E-gals that were roughing ....if it is any QB without an ny on his helmet.