SportsWrath

Who wants to bet that...

dyinghard

The Giants win the next two and end up on the outside looking in. That would be the most fitting end to this season.

Squandering every opportunity, coming through, and in the end still losing.

I'm all for it. I want us to go out winners but not make the playoffs so coughlin's regime can be done with. Why go into the playoffs when no one on that team has the heart to play the game.

Look at the bright side:

We get new coaches.

we dump Plax & Emmons.

Tiki comes back for another year.

and when we go 7-9 the same coaching staff returns for Coughlins last year in his contract, Plax will still be in NY emmons will be gone but so will Tiki.

I am sure some assistant coaches will leave and all but TC will still be there and that is what it all comes down to

So why not win the last 2 and go to the playoffs and have a little more pride for the enitre offseason then sulking about a 7-9 why so we can pick 6 spots earlier in the draft with a new unproven GM

and when we go 7-9 the same coaching staff returns for Coughlins last year in his contract, Plax will still be in NY emmons will be gone but so will Tiki.

I am sure some assistant coaches will leave and all but TC will still be there and that is what it all comes down to

So why not win the last 2 and go to the playoffs and have a little more pride for the enitre offseason then sulking about a 7-9 why so we can pick 6 spots earlier in the draft with a new unproven GM

:clap:

not wanting to win is a losers mentality and it breeds bigger losers. If we were 0-14 I would want to win, at 7-7 and as of now still in the WC hunt not wanting to win is ridiculous.

As for going 9-7 and not getting in its very unlikely, under that scenario the Eagles would have to beat the Boys on the road and then the next week lose at home to the Falcons(all assuming the Falcs win today against the Panthers). Its very doubtful that if Philly wins they lay an egg at home with the div title on the line at that point.

Win the fucking games, play well and we get in, that shouldbe EVERYONES mantra!