SportsWrath

The refs are doing it to us again

US Patriot

These refs, who probably made Las Vegas bets on Carolina, didn't call this obvious penalty. Then Elisha, in his typical fashion, overthrows Shockey and the Giants have to punt. Unless Oppie improves, which I doubt he can do, our season is over. Between the refs, Oppie and the coaches, we have little hope for success. :TD:

Maybe we should write them a letter asking the Refs to "GIVE US A FUCKING CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!"
Maybe the commissioner should advise all officials that their performance or lack thereof, will cost them their jobs next year. There are many efficient and effective officials calling college games that can replace them. Maybe we should write him a letter urging him to do just that. :TU:

Maybe the commissioner should advise all officials that their performance or lack thereof, will cost them their jobs next year. There are many efficient and effective officials calling college games that can replace them. Maybe we should write him a letter urging him to do just that. :TU:

one word: Union...

Maybe we should write them a letter asking the Refs to "GIVE US A FUCKING CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!"

I think they should set a process in the NFL to tally up questionable calls or non-calls. Basically a team should petition after the game to question however many calls, and then the NFL rules on it. Even though it won't change the outcome of the game, it's would be nice to see who is getting screwed by the refs week in and week out.

I think they should set a process in the NFL to tally up questionable calls or non-calls. Basically a team should petition after the game to question however many calls, and then the NFL rules on it. Even though it won't change the outcome of the game, it's would be nice to see who is getting screwed by the refs week in and week out.

Umm, we do Nas. But no good when it came to the Giants.

Umm, we do Nas. But no good when it came to the Giants.
I would like to see the results of the review by the NFL. Is it published anywhere? What does the NFL review board do to the officials that make bad calls or miss obvious ones? :)

I would like to see the results of the review by the NFL. Is it published anywhere? What does the NFL review board do to the officials that make bad calls or miss obvious ones? :)

It looks like Jack Shit....and Jack left town. I see the same bums year after year. Hockulee and crew is good for 3-4 lousy calls, one phantom call and one rule book call against the Giants every game going back to the 2000 SuperBowl. I am still waiting to see that phantom defensive holding call against Hamilton....guess that one counts for both a lousy and phantom call at the same time.