SportsWrath

The fat lady has sung her song

Bigjeep

Anyone who believes the Giants are going to the playoffs needs to take off the rose colored glasses. What I what to see now is how the young guys play. Start Jacobs and lets see what he can do. Let kiwi start the rest of the season. Lets see what the Backup quarterback has in a game. Lets see the young guys play themselves on or off the team so we know what we need in the draft. And maybe there should be some coaching changes. This team needs a new direction.

We still have a very real shot at the playoffs, good or bad.

I agree on giving BJ the ball more, but not more than Tiki.

We know we have a future stud DE with Kiwi, when Stra is healthy we will have a formidable DE rotation.

Backup QB? Why? You've written off the season yet want to take a struggling youngQB out so he can't work on his game? So he can improve for next season? So we can see what we have in him? For fucking Lorenzen? Thats fucking brilliant my friend, I think we have our replacment to Coughlin.

Anyone who believes the Giants are going to the playoffs needs to take off the rose colored glasses. What I what to see now is how the young guys play. Start Jacobs and lets see what he can do. Let kiwi start the rest of the season. Lets see what the Backup quarterback has in a game. Lets see the young guys play themselves on or off the team so we know what we need in the draft. And maybe there should be some coaching changes. This team needs a new direction.

Yeah even though the team is .500 and still in the hunt, lets throw in the towel, good idea!

Even better one, lets bench Tiki! What a great way for him to end his career riding the bench.

Last I heard Strahan is still out, and until he comes back Kiwi is starting. Once Strah is back, he is taking over. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Why do we want the Hefty Lefty in when Eli is our QB?

Definetaly need coaching changes, but you are only saying something everyone else has been preaching since week 3.

Overall another BJ post that played out as one would expect.

Yeah even though the team is .500 and still in the hunt, lets throw in the towel, good idea!

Even better one, lets bench Tiki! What a great way for him to end his career riding the bench.

Last I heard Strahan is still out, and until he comes back Kiwi is starting. Once Strah is back, he is taking over. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Why do we want the Hefty Lefty in when Eli is our QB?

Definetaly need coaching changes, but you are only saying something everyone else has been preaching since week 3.

Overall another BJ post that played out as one would expect.

If you can't see the look of a loser in this team, you need to take off the rose colored glasses. Mark This Down, "PUT A FORK IN THEM, THERE DONE".

Bench our best player? Thats smart...

Bench our starting QB? Thats even better, especially after he had a pretty good game against a division rival...

Changing the coaching staff other than the OC is just as smart...

Come on guy we're 6-6 in a weak NFC, we have a great shot. And honestly I like our chances against Chicago or New Orleans in the first round. I think once stra's back, that pass rush will increase 10 fold and the DB's will look just a little better like they did on that 5 game win streak.

Bench our best player? Thats smart...

Bench our starting QB? Thats even better, especially after he had a pretty good game against a division rival...

Changing the coaching staff other than the OC is just as smart...

Come on guy we're 6-6 in a weak NFC, we have a great shot. And honestly I like our chances against Chicago or New Orleans in the first round. I think once stra's back, that pass rush will increase 10 fold and the DB's will look just a little better like they did on that 5 game win streak.

You like our chances against Chicago! Boy, you are a dreamer.

Even though we lost, I think the Giants proved they are on the same level as the Cowboys. If we didn't shoot ourselves in the foot so much, we win that game easily.

We are 6-6 and still in the hunt for a Wild Card spot. Our qb showed signs of breaking out of his funk yesterday. Hell, he did break out. Eli was crafty in the pocket, getting out of harm's way. He made good decisions. He was accurate, and he was perfect when he had to be. 6/6 on the game tying drive. He even showed some fire, as awkward as he looked doing so.

Our defense is getting healthy, and maybe the OC can find a way to get Moss into the mix now. He looked very fast on that screen pass and almost broke a big one.

There's no doubt in my mind that this team can run the table and steamroll into the playoffs. They just have to play smart.

We'd all feel alot better had Gibril Wilson not let that INT go through his hands.... :furious:

You like our chances against Chicago! Boy, you are a dreamer.

Have you watched Grossman play recently?

Chicago is beatable if you don't make mistakes. If the Giants play with their heads screwed on properly, they will be hard to beat.

Too many stupid penalties and mistakes yesterday. The Giants were not outplayed, they were outsmarted. No one on Dallas did anything stupid. Not one player got anywhere near costing his team with a stupid penalty out of frustration or retaliation. This is part of the reason Parcells is considered great, and Coughlin's job is on the line. Imagine if Whitfield had Parcells as a coach after that headbutt. :ph34r:

I gotta say this one more time, for the record. Eli is JUST LIKE HIS BROTHER. For the second striaght week we saw Eli go into the no huddle for one drive. BOTH times Eli marched down the field and scored with EASE. Took total control, and made smart, accurate throws, like he was playing back yard football, and having alot of fun. That is the soul problem with this offense. Its in the hands of the wrong man. You give Eli complete control of this offense, you have a championship, in no time.

BTW anyone who thinks Coughlin is getting fired this off season, doesnt know the Giants very well.

I gotta say this one more time, for the record. Eli is JUST LIKE HIS BROTHER. For the second striaght week we saw Eli go into the no huddle for one drive. BOTH times Eli marched down the field and scored with EASE. Took total control, and made smart, accurate throws, like he was playing back yard football, and having alot of fun. That is the soul problem with this offense. Its in the hands of the wrong man. You give Eli complete control of this offense, you have a championship, in no time.

BTW anyone who thinks Coughlin is getting fired this off season, doesnt know the Giants very well.

:brooding: :(

Hopefully he'll quit....

As far as I am concerned the fat lady farted last weak to the stinky Tenn team.

When the fuck do we get our turn, at some revenge, let us knock somebody around or out of the playoffs, No Dallas comes up with this little jerk Romo for nothing.

:brooding: :(

Hopefully he'll quit....

He won't, the team would have to lose it's last 4 games for Coughlin to be considered to be fired. The FO loves this guy, and whether you like it or not the FO do not want to look like they screwed up here. I say we'll finish 9-7, creep into the playoffs and be done. I don't think we can beat New Orleans/Seattle/Chicago or Dallas on the road now, because of our coaching. If we stay over 500, Coughlin comes back next year and this season gets blamed on injuries.

As far as I am concerned the fat lady farted last weak to the stinky Tenn team.

When the fuck do we get our turn, at some revenge, let us knock somebody around or out of the playoffs, No Dallas comes up with this little jerk Romo for nothing.

That "stinky" titans team, has just beaten the Eagles on the road, DC on the road,Giants and yesterday the Colts. You are watching that team turn the corner. Vince Young is Michael Vick with poise and leadership ability. jeff fisher's a good coach. They are going to be dangerous next year, they are not as bad as the record indicates.

Have you watched Grossman play recently?

Chicago is beatable if you don't make mistakes. If the Giants play with their heads screwed on properly, they will be hard to beat.

Too many stupid penalties and mistakes yesterday. The Giants were not outplayed, they were outsmarted. No one on Dallas did anything stupid. Not one player got anywhere near costing his team with a stupid penalty out of frustration or retaliation. This is part of the reason Parcells is considered great, and Coughlin's job is on the line. Imagine if Whitfield had Parcells as a coach after that headbutt. :ph34r:

Have you watched their defense lately? Lets get real on this board. The Giants are a poorly coached team with no decipline. TC has lost this Imature bunch of babies and he is like a mad man on the sidelines.

Have you watched their defense lately? Lets get real on this board. The Giants are a poorly coached team with no decipline. TC has lost this Imature bunch of babies and he is like a mad man on the sidelines.

Yeah I've watched their defense play, hence my statement, "..if you don't make mistakes."

If the Giants can somehow get their heads together, they will be tough to beat.

IF... is a huge two letter word around here.